Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Its such a shame the character models in this game are so good looking because the rest of this game is a joke. Is the dev trolling us with the plot? You turn into alpha male pseudo-rapist with a woman who turns out to be your aunt? And when you bump into her and your estranged father who act nonchalantly about not seeing you for a while is the catalyst to turn your mother into an exhibitionist sex freak? And then you turn into a literal rapist with the teacher? wtf
Not sure if you understand the meaning of the word "literal". In the teacher scene we did not see how she went from sucking the MC to being nearly naked and about to be impaled. In your mind, and I won't throw accusations about SJW and WKing or anything, you may 'clearly' see the MC forcing her physically to do what he wants. Others may see things differently, but there is zero direct evidence that the MC physically forced her into sex, and that's what 'rape' is, no? And for the record, please don't try to expand the definition of the word into something about coersion or blackmail, because by that definition your boss telling you to work extra hours against your will is a sub-set of that mentality as well as the truly ludicris idea that having a baby is also that because something is physically forcing an interaction that the woman has no control over.

TL;DR Don't claim something happens in game when there is zero dialogue or scene to support it.

Reactions: dbp5ca and botc76

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So we get cucked out of nowhere for no reason, what is this lazy garbage. kek
'Cucked'? By a kiss? Wow, you must really live in a sterile world if no one around you has any sort of interaction (holding hands, hugs, etc) with someone of the opposite sex they don't have a full-blown sexual relationship with.

Reactions: Holiday5599

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
'Cucked'? By a kiss? Wow, you must really live in a sterile world if no one around you has any sort of interaction (holding hands, hugs, etc) with someone of the opposite sex they don't have a full-blown sexual relationship with.
i have not played the game and after what happened in this new version i don't think will happen but from what i read, i guess is more than a kiss is the fact that a douche took your sis threaten you promise to fuck the mouth of your sister send you a video and she is OK with that.

by petition of @Maragdus i changed that scene just replace the park.rpy in the VotF/game directory and that scene will not happen

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
i have not played the game and after what happened in this new version i don't think will happen but from what i read, i guess is more than a kiss is the fact that a douche took your sis threaten you promise to fuck the mouth of your sister send you a video and she is OK with that.

by petition of @Maragdus i changed that scene just replace the park.rpy in the VotF/game directory and that scene will not happen
Thanks :) at least now the people who are willing to continue playing it can save themselves a headache.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

You're Great, thanks. ;);):)

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
It says talk with Nicole at 2300 but she's in the bathroom& game won't let you go in there. So how do you talk to her?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It says talk with Nicole at 2300 but she's in the bathroom& game won't let you go in there. So how do you talk to her?
When Her have all points that Her need, MC can find Her in the bedroom, look in the task (!) ;):):)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Well... Your sistter has ZERO relationship with the MC at the time this event played, so how is that even potentially a 'cuck' situation? It's like someone bitching because you did something they *thought* might impact some stupid ass act they may or may not even do in the future.

Geeze people, how about we keep the reactins to whats actually happened in game and not that we *think* (speculate, make stupid ass gueses based on our inferiority complex, etc) might happen??????

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ah! it said to just talk to er. not go to room. & the time thing says she in bathroom. & if go to bathroom it says she in there.
You need talk with Her till increase the points and open the bedroom scene.

U

User_32285

Well... Your sistter has ZERO relationship with the MC at the time this event played
I think you are missing a big part of the problem (atleast for me), the park scene with Dinn happened (for me) imediately after the party where you pretend to be your sister boyfriend, this felt so "wrong" after the "sweet tone" of the party.

Reactions: Namco15

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Geeze people, how about we keep the reactins to whats actually happened in game and not that we *think* (speculate, make stupid ass gueses based on our inferiority complex, etc) might happen??????
every thing he said actually happen, she acept the guy touch her ass, make out with the guy in front of you, threaten you with violence, promise send a video of fuck, she is ok with that and leaves with the guy that tried to abuse of she, what part is speculate?

that is the absolute meaning of ntr

Reactions: Namco15

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017
every thing he said actually happen, she acept the guy touch her ass, make out with the guy in front of you, threaten you with violence, promise send a video of fuck, she is ok with that and leaves with the guy that tried to abuse of she, what part is speculate?

that is the absolute meaning of ntr
WTF? He's just her brother. Why should she care what he thinks about this?

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
WTF? He's just her brother. Why should she care what he thinks about this?
cause is an incest game and not a normal B/S relation, and even if was just a normal relation as a brother if you see your sister is dating an asshole you must protect her

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes