Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Dev is wrong again, saying that only those who don't pay, are complaining, because maybe He doesn't know is that everyone here has a nickname, and that many certainly can be patrons, and this is no excuse for what He did. :mad:
1464901604759.gif

Marvel said:
Most likely she will not be in this update. But I did not want to talk about this. Guys ... It's so hilarious. . Even now when I write this, I get message about it( Interesting fact. 99% of all angry comments came from people who have never been my patrons.).
So... For This guy Non-Patreon's Opinions means nothing... many of this group can become future Patreons... anyway... ill put this game on hold until further news...
1448441588428.gif

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The walkthrough, on the first page, is quite crude, is there one a little cleaner?
No, but feel free to edit and fix the current one and then repost it. You know, to be part of the solution to the problem that you reported so that everyone else can benefit. :)

Reactions: Cream

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Thats exactly what i said on the other page. She did not forget who he was? so that makes the whole scene and the writing of it and how the sister acted before with the brother okay? Yea..sure buddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be careful when you say NTR around incest games, cause people will tell you it cant be NTR when its incest.

I hate NTR and nothing anyone says or do will change my stance on it. Just like some ppl hate Futa and that is my jam, i wont go try to change their minds on it.
What i want is that the devs to be clear from the start what the game is going to have in it.
And not randomly throw shit in my face that comes out of nowhere thanks to bad writing.

I wont even try the next part, instead i will monitor the thead and wait and see what people say. And if we get that video sent to us or some other bad writing scenes that make no sense. I'm out.
Have you ever played Dysfunctional Family Day 2? Is that what you're talking about ? Your beloved sister will get raped in front of you in the middle of your date by some thug without any warning from the dev and options to get away with it. If so then I feel you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have you ever played Dysfunctional Family Day 2? Is that what you're talking about ? Your beloved sister will get raped in front of you in the middle of your date by some thug without any warning from the dev and options to get away with it. If so then I feel you
Damn, good thing i stay away from that game lol. Did see warnings about dev that were enough to lost interest. Even now it got best genre lol
"Genre: Greedo, Possible Abandonment, Possible Re-do" :)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Damn, good thing i stay away from that game lol. Did see warnings about dev that were enough to lost interest. Even now it got best genre lol
Yeah and I hope that's not going to happen here. I think the Dev of that game has gone mad.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I remember i checked out that game yes. Stay away from it if thats not your thing.

U

User_32285

I remember i checked out that game yes. Stay away from it if thats not your thing.
But even in Dysfuntional Family, you get clues and hints about what is going to happen way before the actual rape takes place.

The moment you accept leaving your sister alone with "Professor XXX" to deliver a package you know it's gonna end bad.

The actual rape in DF is brutal compared to this "park scene" where "bad things" are implied.

//edit// "Professor XXX" is reference to bald raper

Last edited by a moderator:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But even in Dysfuntional Family, you get clues and hints about what is going to happen way before the actual rape takes place.

The moment you accept leaving your sister alone with "Professor XXX" to deliver a package you know it's gonna end bad.

The actual rape in DF is brutal compared to this "park scene" where "bad things" are implied.
I don't even remember anything about that game so perhaps. I put it all behind me at this point, so i take your word for it.

Anyway we will see what this dev makes of this game (view of family). If more this "bad things" start popping up, i'll dropp it. Since its not something i enjoy.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Greebo, renamed Greedo, but he continues to do the same, can anyone believe Him?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Greebo, renamed Greedo, but he continues to do the same, can anyone believe Him?
Well i for sure wont risk it, i think they call this guy this way because he got tons of project and abandoned most of them. My self i hate rpgm (tho am playing quite few of them). So thats all the reason i need. :)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes