Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't even remember anything about that game so perhaps. I put it all behind me at this point, so i take your word for it.

Anyway we will see what this dev makes of this game (view of family). If more this "bad things" start popping up, i'll dropp it. Since its not something i enjoy.
Well i for sure wont risk it, i think they call this guy this way because he got tons of project and abandoned most of them. My self i hate rpgm (tho am playing quite few of them). So thats all the reason i need. :)
This guy doesn't deserve credibility, He has abandoned all projects, and now wants to return. :angry:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Do Nicole route to meat olivia in school (13.00) have a bug i have 40 love with nicole im folllowing carlos walkthroug.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Do Nicole route to meat olivia in school (13.00) have a bug i have 40 love with nicole im folllowing carlos walkthroug.
In the school in the library, the same place that MC can talk with Nicole.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
This guy doesn't deserve credibility, He has abandoned all projects, and now wants to return. :angry:
I just hope that no one jumps on board the Patreon bus with him. If he is consistently abandoning projects, but keeps coming back and getting support, it is usually because he knows how to run a scam.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I just hope that no one jumps on board the Patreon bus with him. If he is consistently abandoning projects, but keeps coming back and getting support, it is usually because he knows how to run a scam.
You're completely right, this Guy never think in do something right, all that Him start, Him stop without conclusion. I gave up his games in the first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok 2 things.

1. Changelog is for v0.0.5 and the game version is v0.0.7, anyone got the new changelog for this game?

2. Walkthrough says its for v6 but in matches v0.0.5 of the game is there a newer one for this game so I can see if I have done everything yet.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok 2 things.

1. Changelog is for v0.0.5 and the game version is v0.0.7, anyone got the new changelog for this game?

2. Walkthrough says its for v6 but in matches v0.0.5 of the game is there a newer one for this game so I can see if I have done everything yet.
The walkthrough is 0.07. I forget change inside :closedeyesmile:, and if have any doubt You can look in the task (!);):):). Good Luck.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The walkthrough is 0.07. I forget change inside :closedeyesmile:, and if have any doubt You can look in the task (!);):):). Good Luck.
Hes talking bout post #1 that wasn't updated in a while. Good job on your walkthroughs tho. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So all the ones with quest are now done and say more in next update.

Ok time to pack this one away until next update then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes