StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I kinda like the youngest of the sisters the most. I dont know why though.. oh right, cause she did not suddenly have a brain fart and start making out with a guy. That said he was going to send a sex video of him and her to his face right infront of her. I think that might have something to do with it.

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I kinda like the youngest of the sisters the most. I dont know why though.. oh right, cause she did not suddenly have a brain fart and start making out with a guy. That said he was going to send a sex video of him and her to his face right infront of her. I think that might have something to do with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
i think if she is that stupid to go with the black guy she deserve the consequences convert in a single mother and be refused by the family and society and MC just need to move on and forget her

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
i think if she is that stupid to go with the black guy she deserve the consequences convert in a single mother and be refused by the family and society and MC just need to move on and forget her
1. You only need around 10 minutes to get rid of him in the game. If you use cheats to get money make that 5 minutes.
2. Prejudiced much?

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
1. You only need around 10 minutes to get rid of him in the game. If you use cheats to get money make that 5 minutes.
2. Prejudiced much?
wait, I thought the only thing we had was a scene in the park where she left without reason with the other guy, and we did not know how or why, how do you know that you can get rid of him with money? and even if it is that simple, MC could just forget that she preferred it to him?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wait, I thought the only thing we had was a scene in the park where she left without reason with the other guy, and we did not know how or why, how do you know that you can get rid of him with money? and even if it is that simple, MC could just forget that she preferred it to him?
Look at her quest log and see what it says.
You should have something about talk to Olivia if you don't then you have not done something right.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes