StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Look at her quest log and see what it says.
You should have something about talk to Olivia if you don't then you have not done something right.
Yeah something like:
Go to school > talk to Olivia > give her 500$ or something > get proof of him having sex with Olivia > talk to sister

Or something like that.. im tired as fuck right now. So maybe i remember something wrong.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah something like:
Go to school > talk to Olivia > give her 500$ or something > get proof of him having sex with Olivia > talk to sister

Or something like that.. im tired as fuck right now. So maybe i remember something wrong.
It only says talk to Olivia and nothing else and it took me a long time to find her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It only says talk to Olivia and nothing else and it took me a long time to find her.
Yeah that might be correct. I just stumbled on her in the school and was like oooh.. so there you are! or i think i did? Oh man..i should go to bed haha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah that might be correct. I just stumbled on her in the school and was like oooh.. so there you are! or i think i did? Oh man..i should go to bed haha.
I found her just like that after getting the job at the school.
I was just looking around to see what was what and found her there.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I found her just like that after getting the job at the school.
I was just looking around to see what was what and found her there.
Yeah who knew that the sister's classmate was going to be in/at the school? i sure as hell didnt apparently haha.x'D
But then again i'm pretty dumb so...

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah something like:

am i to sensible? or that realy does not fix the fact that nicole out of nowhere dumped mc for an imbecile and she was groped, kissed and taken and she was ok with the threatens to mc. i still feel backstabbed

back.jpg

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
am i to sensible? or that realy does not fix the fact that nicole out of nowhere dumped mc for an imbecile and she was groped, kissed and taken and she was ok with the threatens to mc. i still feel backstabbed

View attachment 28623
Well if you read my other posts in this thread you'll see i agree with you. That park scene really came out of the blue and how it all plays out is just stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny how the sister is all over the MC but then is okay with the whole park scene.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Well if you read my other posts in this thread you'll see i agree with you. That park scene really came out of the blue and how it all plays out is just stupid.
It's funny how the sister is all over the MC but then is okay with the whole park scene.
damn i feel very bad about all this thing and i don't even play this game

Reactions: FXM and CobraSGT

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

View attachment 28623
damn i feel very bad about all this thing and i don't even play this game
My feelings exactly.
Worse than that was one of the games that I liked very much, and suddenly the unexpected happened. All wrong. So sadly. :(

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Huh.. haven't kept up with patreon news.. banning "incest" games.. but step-incest is legit?.. x'D

KnosTsui

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah something like:

Sorry to ask... I have got the proof, then How to increase Nicole's depravity?

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
like Olivia said: Nichole is all about the money. When she´s jogging, give her money. Take her to the bar, pay for the drinks.
Pay up for seeing her tits, in the bar. And then there´s a scene, where you can take her to some room/office, while she is at school around 14h but this is yet unfinished.
TL;DR gotta work for that bitch to see some titties

EDIT: Can´t wait to see lil sis go blank at the beach and show her the strokes ... uh, ropes^^ and to know if she´s shaven or got a brazilian red trim

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
like Olivia said: Nichole is all about the money. when she´s jogging, giver money. Take her to the bar, pay for the drinks.
Pay up for seeing her tits, in the bar. And then there´s a scene, where you can take her to some room/office, but this is yet unfinished.
TL;DR gotta work for that bitch to see titties
Yeah, what he said--^

KnosTsui

Oct 11, 2017
like Olivia said: Nichole is all about the money. When she´s jogging, give her money. Take her to the bar, pay for the drinks.
Pay up for seeing her tits, in the bar. And then there´s a scene, where you can take her to some room/office, while she is at school around 14h but this is yet unfinished.
TL;DR gotta work for that bitch to see some titties

EDIT: Can´t wait to see lil sis go blank at the beach and show her the strokes ... uh, ropes^^ and to know if she´s shaven or got a brazilian red trim
Gotcha, that's all money stuff.... Thanks

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes