a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At first i was interested in Nicole but after the shit she pulled, she can go to hell for all i care. Mia all the way :FeelsGoodMan:
ahhh give her a chance will you, she will come around to your way of thinking. Go see Olivia and have fun.

Reactions: Zal

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't mind what happened till now, I'm worried which can happen in the next versions ;);)
Yeah like most of us, each update will go to quarantine as far as i am concerned, before i play anything no matter how much i might like npcs.

Reactions: Kendra

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah like most of us, each update will go to quarantine as far as i am concerned, before i play anything no matter how much i might like npcs.
If this game just only was wrong, alright, but if keep going in this way, no doubt, nothing more to do, Sadly.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
i seen that dressing room in like 10 games lel
Thats a thing i face as well making my own game. For some locations there are few available or verry few have a decent quality. For example there is a shopping scene in my game and its the same boutique you see in all the other games as there are only 2 avaialable and only 1 of them is decent. This makes it hard comming up with original locations... But i guess its all about how you use them. (and even that will be hard in case of the boutique)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Hopefully this isn't mandatory in the game 'step'-thing doesn't do it for me :teary:
Game remains same. Nothing will change. This is just precaution against patreon ban. He only changes overview page

Reactions: JR81

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

What I'm seeing here are everything fine
Pic Pic Thanks@Krull
____________________________ Wish
You Twice What You Wish For Me

This is how it looks to me underscore included.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

Pic Pic Thanks@Krull
____________________________ Wish
You Twice What You Wish For Me

This is how it looks to me underscore included.
Maybe that depends on the resolution of your screen. For me only 'Wish for me' is in the second line.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes