elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
We won't be able to find that answer in this update anyway. He said for this update mostly about Mia and little bit mom content but nothing with Nicole

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yea we did. So we should be all clear to sexy up sis. But my trust for the dev hit rock bottom with how he wrote that whole "scene". It was executed poorly and it come from out of nowhere right after the party and shit. It had no build up or anything, and one answer from the dev was this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the dev also has said no NTR.
Still, poor writing of a scene is something i hate. And now i rather wait untill someone else plays the game. So i know what kind of good "writing" scenes i might run into that might piss me off.
yup, that scene felt forced to add competition of some kind. But it showed how stupid your older sister is. Had mixed feeling about this. A part of me went "Hell no, you never get my sis", another part went "Hell, if she´s stupid, let her reap what she had sown."

yes but i dont expect too much logic in this game after last update.
Aaah, just show her your big member and she forgets about that guy and only wants you afterwards although if it feels sooo wrong ^^

But damn, i want to progress with mom, i wanna see how far her revenge thoughts get me further into her pants.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Aaah, just show her your big member and she forgets about that guy and only wants you afterwards although if it feels sooo wrong ^^
Actually, Nicole is only after the cash.. not your "member" XD so yea.. just show her your wallet!

Reactions: elmandor

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You'll get some progress with mom;
nice, but i really hoped for at least fingerbanging that gorgeous, beautymarked and ravenhaired Beauty of a mom.

Actually, Nicole is only after the cash.. not your "member" XD so yea.. just show her your wallet!
c´mon, which girl would deny that?

Mother's path best one so far. I hope he doesn't screw it up like Nicole
Totally agreed. But i can´t say if Nicoles´route is screwed at this point. MC helped her to avoid falling into the hands of the wrong guy. Sure, she´s still a golddigger, but meh, she isn´t my main target anyway... bc her head looks creepy almost as creepy as Alices´ from DoD^^

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
wait wait wait... waking her incestial lust came after we "saved" her AFAIR
Nah she wants the bro.. just look at the start when she is in the bed and on the bus grinding that ass on MC cock.;)
Yeah i think Baraka wants to hurt my special family feelings for Alice in DoD.:'( Its okay i can take it.. i think..:confused:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes