Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you raise one drunken king ... i raise one poisoned trunkard full of wine^^

Nah she wants the bro.. just look at the start when she is in the bed and on the bus grinding that ass on MC cock.;)

Yeah i think Baraka wants to hurt my special family feelings for Alice in DoD.:'( Its okay i can take it.. i think..:confused:
well, as i said, don´t care that much about Nicole, Bitch cost me more money for less fun. Gonna get a better bang for the buck following the other girls.
I would never hurt your feelings regarding Alice ... never, ever, i promise ...

I'll never be a coward. Well, but courage have limit. x'Dx'Dx'D

I´m actually considering being a Patreon for this game. Too many good looking girls

Reactions: elmandor

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For more what I think, I don't know what I did, so badly in my life, deserving it, please, someone tell me x'Dx'Dx'D

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
ok am i the only one with a "why" boner after reading all this because im fucking confused

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Ok, i did it. just became a 5er Patreon. A 20,- for the beta is a bit too much for me, so, we must wait until the 28th Oct.

Reactions: wep

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Actually, Nicole is only after the cash.. not your "member" XD so yea.. just show her your wallet!
Something that kinda pissed me off. It was supposed to be a game about women who jumped onto the guy, but now the writing has made it standard fare. The women are just more accepting of our advances I guess.

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Something that kinda pissed me off. It was supposed to be a game about women who jumped onto the guy, but now the writing has made it standard fare. The women are just more accepting of our advances I guess.
it´s 0.7 ... time to get some kinky stuff going

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
well, as i said, don´t care that much about Nicole, Bitch cost me more money for less fun. Gonna get a better bang for the buck following the other girls.
I would never hurt your feelings regarding Alice ... never, ever, i promise ...
Yeah, Nicole got to earn back her status with me in a sexual way. For now she is at the bottom cause of the shit she pulled.

All them dotes has me worried for the future..

Its all good, you will be fine :angel:
Oh you! x'D

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So I grabbed a copy of the beta and without a walkthrough I have no idea what new content there really is. I don't think it's worth uploading right now but if enough people request it I suppose I will.

You can meet mom in the kitchen in the morning and get a titjob or bj.

You can find mia at her school now and kiss her and she finger's herself at night now. However her training stuff is gone. I don't know whats going on with that.

There is a phone on nicholes bed now, It has some pics of her and I don't remember it in the last playthrough. It bugs out visiting her in the afternoon now though. Your hang out with the phone instead.

I'm desparately searching for content and coming up empty. I am using a save however and if any content is backwards in progress I will have missed over it.

Reactions: Serpaaa

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
There is a phone on nicholes bed now, It has some pics of her and I don't remember it in the last playthrough. It bugs out visiting her in the afternoon now though. Your hang out with the phone instead.
probably part of the story of the black guy that cucked you

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
probably part of the story of the black guy that cucked you
Would make sense. Seems to be the clue that she's seeing someone. Ofc it's actually you that cuck the black guy since she was supposed to give up her V card to the dude and he bailed. The shame of it all is there is no repeatable scene of her in that lingerie. Just like no repeatable with mom in nicholes outfit.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I feel bad with this game, because I was coming here every single day for put the walkthrough and talk about the game or even help some players, but now I don't have the same expectations. Look like that the game finish. And I liked this game a lot. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

bacara131

Sep 24, 2017
I feel bad with this game, because I was coming here every single day for put the walkthrough and talk about the game or even help some players, but now I don't have the same expectations. Look like that the game finish. And I liked this game a lot. :FeelsBadMan:
What do you mean the game finished? I thought 0.0.8 came out? Unless it was very bad..

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, Nicole got to earn back her status with me in a sexual way. For now she is at the bottom cause of the shit she pulled.

All them dotes has me worried for the future..

Oh you! x'D
Sorry if its of topic but StarWarrior this two gif's your using where they from? I know one is Nova but not sure if its from he character intro in the Heroes of Storm or some other game? Also what show is that chick from? :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What do you mean the game finished? I thought 0.0.8 came out? Unless it was very bad..
Friend, this game start with good history, good characters and one game linear very good for play, but the dev did the worse thing that Him could do, did the Sis having a date with the only person that nobody like. and without warn.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Friend, this game start with good history, good characters and one game linear very good for play, but the dev did the worse thing that Him could do, did the Sis having a date with the only person that nobody like. and without warn.

I think we need to wait for few more updates till we can see in which direction this game will go. :)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes