Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think we need to wait for few more updates till we can see in which direction this game will go. :)
If You want try, I'm doing the Walkthrough and in this version i think don't come anything that can be worse :):)

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
So I grabbed a copy of the beta and without a walkthrough I have no idea what new content there really is. I don't think it's worth uploading right now but if enough people request it I suppose I will.

You can meet mom in the kitchen in the morning and get a titjob or bj.

You can find mia at her school now and kiss her and she finger's herself at night now. However her training stuff is gone. I don't know whats going on with that.

There is a phone on nicholes bed now, It has some pics of her and I don't remember it in the last playthrough. It bugs out visiting her in the afternoon now though. Your hang out with the phone instead.

I'm desparately searching for content and coming up empty. I am using a save however and if any content is backwards in progress I will have missed over it.
did you come across any of this stuff?
Screenshot (6379).png

Reactions: Kendra

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I got none of those things show up so far, just the repeatable content and no quest info for mia

Kozhan

Dec 16, 2016
So I grabbed a copy of the beta and without a walkthrough I have no idea what new content there really is. I don't think it's worth uploading right now but if enough people request it I suppose I will.

You can meet mom in the kitchen in the morning and get a titjob or bj.

You can find mia at her school now and kiss her and she finger's herself at night now. However her training stuff is gone. I don't know whats going on with that.

There is a phone on nicholes bed now, It has some pics of her and I don't remember it in the last playthrough. It bugs out visiting her in the afternoon now though. Your hang out with the phone instead.

I'm desparately searching for content and coming up empty. I am using a save however and if any content is backwards in progress I will have missed over it.
I'd say that you upload it if you can.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Here you go. At first I was gonna let the 20 dollar patreons have their time but if this time is anything like the last he may be holding back content under the guise of beta. Last month I couldn't find any of the new content either.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Here you go. At first I was gonna let the 20 dollar patreons have their time but if this time is anything like the last he may be holding back content under the guise of beta. Last month I couldn't find any of the new content either.
Thank you Buddy. :kissingheart:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

What content was held back last month as a "beta"?

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

I cant see any new content here , its exactly the same size as v.7 too.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
What content was held back last month as a "beta"?
As beta it seems you can access any repeatable content but not any of the story quests. So if they are bugged you wouldn't be able to catch it. I can see why in some ways to make sure that everyone gets the story without spoilers but at the same time 20 dollar patreons are getting taken for a ride if they aren't aware of it.

in .7 you can compare image files from the beta and the normal and they are different.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

There's a phone in the game where you can see the next quest.Click on the girl like mia it will show what to do and you have to increase love and lust points for getting new scenes.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There's a phone in the game where you can see the next quest.Click on the girl like mia it will show what to do and you have to increase love and lust points for getting new scenes.
yeah except it says next version. Thats the issue supposed to be a quest but there isnt one even if i cheat the stats. I may have to go really high though.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes