dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
did anything change from 07? all the girls still have the " in next versions " as their task...
mom masturbating in the bathroom, little sis masturbating in her room, kiss little sister at school, Nicole wants to go shopping for clothes. do not know if there is more

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
mom masturbating in the bathroom, little sis masturbating in her room, kiss little sister at school, Nicole wants to go shopping for clothes. do not know if there is more
I guess we will have to wait on 28 till final version gets here if its anything extra added.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
damn, i wanted to wait but if mom is masturbating i guess i download the beta now^^

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Played the 0.07- version. 0.08 nothing changelog does not provide, in addition to masturbation. Task: in the next is version.
Sorry my bad english....
Save: can not be deleted

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
do you recommend this one? i am very tempted, but had a lot of disappointments testing new games in the last week, tell me what to do, i trust you
This version don't have anything that can harm the game, I'll be sincere this game was the one that I liked, but I don't know what can happen in the next versions, and Charolastra did a Mod for avoid the scene in the Park , I'm sending to You.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You can even walk in.........
yay .... a-ma-zing ... and it´s the most disappointing masturbation scene i have seen until now.
Shit, i hope the final 0.8 version will be bigger, bc there´s not much do to nor to enjoy

EDIT: and the animation of Mia masturbating is kinda off, doesn´t look natural in the slightest

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
do you recommend this one? i am very tempted, but had a lot of disappointments testing new games in the last week, tell me what to do, i trust you
I hope that you don't mind me answering. If so, don't "like" me.:eek:penedeyewink:

It is not that bad of a game actually. I would say your going to get a few fap-able moments. It is still pretty new so don't expect much, but it is definitely funny and sexy. It has quite a few characters for such a new game, but not all are developed. I would say your going to get around an hour or so of game play, and going to the phone and checking what you have to do next is a definite plus (I wish some other games would adopt this.). Not grindy at all so, I think you will enjoy it. I think it's worth an hour of gameplay to see if you like it.:)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This version don't have anything that can harm the game, I'll be sincere this game was the one that I liked, but I don't know what can happen in the next versions, and Charolastra did a Mod for avoid the scene in the Park , I'm sending to You.
Good to know, your sacrifice will not be in vain :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we have to wait on 28 if anything extra get added,.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There's a kitchen blowjob by mom at 10am.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Played the 0.07- version. 0.08 nothing changelog does not provide, in addition to masturbation. Task: in the next is version.
Sorry my bad english....
Save: can not be deleted
You're right don't have many things in this version, and for delete the save try put the arrow over the save and click delete, good Luck ;);):).

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I hope that you don't mind me answering. If so, don't "like" me.:eek:penedeyewink:

It is not that bad of a game actually. I would say your going to get a few fap-able moments. It is still pretty new so don't expect much, but it is definitely funny and sexy. It has quite a few characters for such a new game, but not all are developed. I would say your going to get around an hour or so of game play, and going to the phone and checking what you have to do next is a definite plus (I wish some other games would adopt this.). Not grindy at all so, I think you will enjoy it. I think it's worth an hour of gameplay to see if you like it.:)
ok, thank you, i'll try i mean i played BB, my sister my roomate, town uncovered and superpowered this week and survived this one can't do more damage to my already destroyed and fragile mind

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes