Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ok, thank you, i'll try i mean i played BB, my sister my roomate, town uncovered and superpowered this week and survived this one can't do more damage to my already destroyed and fragile mind
x'Dx'Dx'D You're fully right x'Dx'Dx'D.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know what is happen, but the gif aren't open anymore, it's not the first.
Yeah lots of us are wondering the same, but we know that we got some ppl that reporting us for that and we know who they are, their ring leaders. But i guess we are not bitches enough to do the same. Everything is served cold sooner or later. :pFor now just watch where you do things and whom you reply (that seems to matter too) :)

ok, thank you, i'll try i mean i played BB, my sister my roomate, town uncovered and superpowered this week and survived this one can't do more damage to my already destroyed and fragile mind
See once you get use to the pain, much more games become available :).

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
it´s just text in brackets to fool those ... "Oh no, it´s a gif i have to report"-people
Better get back on topic or THEY may report you. :rolleyes:
Funsuckers!:mad:

Here I will Start...That's right...it Poll time!!

Who has the most beautiful eyes in this game?

Isn't this fun.:confounded::teary:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah lots of us are wondering the same, but we know that we got some ppl that reporting us for that and we know who they are, their ring leader. But i guess we are not bitches enough to do the same. Everything is served cold sooner or later. :pFor now just watch where you do things and whom you reply (that seems to matter too) :)

See once you get use to the pain, much more games become available :).
I know about it, but all have a end, and I can show that I'll be doing my Walkthrough and help in the same way ;);):)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It is garbage then.
Its more like extended content I guess, not so much progress in story.

scene with mother in kitchen and bathroom
scene with sister (Nicole) at the bar, + pictures on her phone in her bedroom.
scene with sister (mia), in her bedroom and livingroom.

At least what I found.

Reactions: dutchpete

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
yeah, but i just don't want to get used to pain, i wish @Ptolemy could develop all the games in f95 would be a heaven
Imagine if @Ptolemy , @irredeemable and @Faerin teamed up to create one superpowered Fap machine *insert animated gif here* It would be a perfect world.XD

All in all this game is definitely fap worthy, just need a little refinement. I think if the Dev gets the story worked out with the members of the family, it should turn out ok. I love the phone aspect, where it tells you what to do next. Makes the grind bearable, when you have direction.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Imagine if @Ptolemy , @irredeemable and @Faerin teamed up to create one superpowered Fap machine *insert animated gif here* It would be a perfect world.XD

All in all this game is definitely fap worthy, just need a little refinement. I think if the Dev gets the story worked out with the members of the family, it should turn out ok. I love the phone aspect, where it tells you what to do next. Makes the grind bearable, when you have direction.:eek:penedeyewink:
You want to send everyone to the doctor with sexual exhaustion. x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: SpookyDonut

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah its good to have hope, would be nice, just don't do that to yourself with BB.
i know bb is killing my soul but i am so addicted to Ann, but i can't take the image of E**c anher out of my mind, i guess you must understand Ann is to me what Olivia is to you, not sure what faith is worst be abused or be sended to oblivion

Reactions: Xaos

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You want to send everyone to the doctor with sexual exhaustion. x'Dx'Dx'D
Now that would be a reason worthy enough to visit doc for sure. :p

i know bb is killing my soul but i am so addicted to Ann, but i can't take the image of E**c anher out of my mind, i guess you must understand Ann is to me what Olivia is to you, not sure what faith is worst be abused or be sended to oblivion
Yeah i know, lucky for you Ann content should be next weeks patch , i have to wait 2 more months. :)

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
i hereby declare the mom fans of BB .... The Annjoyers

Reactions: elmandor

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Run away from the BB...Just run away!!:eek:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes