StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I can imagine it in my head right now...Crap! @StarWarrior just banned me for having an animated gif in my thoughts. How does Star do it?XD

Back on topic...Answer to Poll...I think mom has the best ass so far.
Planet! stop making everyone go OT, no more BB talk. Or else! And yes i did see that Gif in your head.
how and why is not your right to know.

Also the Mom is the best girl in this game. She got the best Tits-Ass-Body-Eyes. Deal with it.:cool:
But i also got a soft spot for Mia for some reason.

Reactions: Crusoe

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Planet! stop making everyone go OT, no more BB talk. Or else! And yes i did see that Gif in your head.

Also the Mom is the best girl in this game. She got the best Tits-Ass-Body-Eyes. Deal with it.:cool:
Mom is definitely #1 with Mia being #2, although her eyes are a little creepy. Out of all the girls Nicole is like #18 at the moment, the last update and the current update totally ruined her with her money obsession and it's totally pointless as well, like out of nowhere.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Mom is definitely #1 with Mia being #2, although her eyes are a little creepy. Out of all the girls Nicole is like #18 at the moment, the last update and the current update totally ruined her with her money obsession and it's totally pointless as well, like out of nowhere.
Yeah Mia got a little bit of "bug eyes" going on. But i can look past that since she is so soft and cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Nicole is at my bottom. like i said here.
Yeah, Nicole got to earn back her status with me in a sexual way. For now she is at the bottom cause of the shit she pulled.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
:eek:penedeyewink:

I'm sure that it is not a soft spot anymore...Probably rock hard now.LOL:eek:penedeyewink:XD

oh, and I didn't go off topic, I was bringing everyone back on topic with my Poll.

Your right mom whole body rocks hard!

Reactions: Crusoe

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure that it is not a soft spot anymore...Probably rock hard now.LOL:eek:penedeyewink:XD

oh, and I didn't go off topic, I was bringing everyone back on topic with my Poll.

StarWarrior`s mom body rocks hard!? I`d be glad to meet her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

You sound like you want to find out.
Also someone has to get the blame. And i know you like it so.

Yeah Mum is so fine, can't wait to creampie in her. So to get some scenes in this new release we have to pretty much start over a new game, is that correct?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
You sound like you want to find out.
Also someone has to get the blame. And i know you like it so.

Yeah Mum is so fine, can't wait to creampie in her. So to get some scenes in this new release we have to pretty much start over a new game, is that correct?
Not if you know how to mess with the variables.:evilsmile:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
So to get some scenes in this new release we have to pretty much start over a new game, is that correct?
I don't think you have to start over regardless. *spank*
but if you want to start over, It is not that long of a game play.*spank...spank*
It just depends on the paths that you took. I don't even think you can veer too far off course because of the linear patht the game takes. *spank...spank...spank*
*insert animated gif here of me spanking Star*

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes