Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Is this in the new update? fuck me man
I played it for the first time today i don't know if it's from this update or a previous i already deleted it. I'm not willing to continue i have seen some retarded development decisions but this takes the fuking cake.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I played it for the first time today i don't know if it's from this update or a previous i already deleted it. I'm not willing to continue i have seen some retarded development decisions but this takes the fuking cake.
oh ok.
i'm asking, because i played the 0.06 and i never got that scene

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think is retarded come here to complain 'couse you don't like something. The Dev makes his game and if you don't like, go away and find another one.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Last update was twice the size of this one both in word content and images. I did notice that alot of images have been re rendered with very little graphical improvement aside from lighting and sharpness
Great to see I wasn't mad then.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
WTF is the dev fuking retarded?I just decided to give it a try and after the party i went to the park the NEXT FUKING DAY only to see the sister making out with the loser who tried to molest her the previous night and beat up the MC he even told the MC he will send him a picture of them fuking in front of her and she even defended him.How can people support this retardation?Is the rest of the game like this?I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Seriously ?? I didn't get those scenes. Is it in the $5 version or the $30 one ? :O

Sep 4, 2017
WTF is the dev fuking retarded?I just decided to give it a try and after the party i went to the park the NEXT FUKING DAY only to see the sister making out with the loser who tried to molest her the previous night and beat up the MC he even told the MC he will send him a picture of them fuking in front of her and she even defended him.How can people support this retardation?Is the rest of the game like this?I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Well if you continue playing you will find out that MC and Olivia sets him up and you take a pic, soo I'm not sure that it a lasting relationship mate ^^

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Lets keep the fowl language down.

M

MantisK

Is this still locked down so you only get to pursue one girl only? Either Mom or Older Sister? Little Sisters points stuck at 11?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How about one of Robin Fappinghoods in this site provide that famous 30$ version so that we can compare? Anyone?
Go right ahead, no one is stopping you from contributing. Otherwise, how about you not expect someone else to chip in the money you're not willing to do yourself?

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is this still locked down so you only get to pursue one girl only? Either Mom or Older Sister? Little Sisters points stuck at 11?
I discovered the game at the previous version and there was no 'lock down'.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes