ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
cannot answer more questions about hints gone whacky or whatnot..i only played until Mia got nakies and quit..i gave my synopsis of the games qualities in the early going pertaining to UI gameplay renders..but i do not like incest so only went until Nekkid Mia and that was enough..LOL...so if the hints go whacky and game bugs out..no idea..didnt go that far..i'm out :D

Jan 9, 2018
Mia`s event (with mom) can be started in this update only if she has perverseness (lips) > 90, make it at least 91 - can be checked at phone. After that just follow
I did so that at 19 I had sex with mia in the living room, after that I had a scene with mia and mother, then there was sex with my mother, then I go to the younger sister's room, there is sex, after that the next day you have to talk to her, you give $ 100 and somewhere at 18 you have to be in the hallway at home, then you have another scene then the end of the update,
translated into google translate

Reactions: kakukaracha

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It'd be a nice addition in the future if when points are high enough with one of the girls, say the Moth.....*cough*....I mean Emily? That we'd get an option for them to either sleep in your bed or theirs by default.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Its 2019 Dev why the hell your black models look like Africans instead of African American do you just not care for the culture or is that you have something against blacks if your going to put black models in your work please stop down grading blacks as if there ugly dark charcoal looking people with red lips your model almost looks like Black Face

• Angry
Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Its 2019 Dev why the hell your black models look like Africans instead of African American do you just not care for the culture or is that you have something against blacks if your going to put black models in your work please stop down grading blacks as if there ugly dark charcoal looking people with red lips your model almost looks like Black Face
To be fair to the dev they are not "his models", He uses what is publicly available. If you are not happy with how a character is depicted feel free to learn how to use zbrush and 3d modelling and create what you think African Americans looks like.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Start a new game, at first hints for Mia and mom not worked, but after editing saves hints appeared... Have Mia, Elsa and mom written further in next version... The older sister has to deal with other family members... Wtf i must to do ???

Oh Yes, going to the older sister in the room at 23: 00 gives an error

The last event with the older sister was shooting a video with fingering and kissing

Last edited:
Reactions: Recvio

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I had a couple of issues with not triggering the Mia stuff. Please note I loaded a save from the last version (~7/28/2019)

Problem #1:
The received an error: "NameError: name 'mia_mom_v1' is not defined". After I set it to 1 and once Mia is finished with MC in the living room, this then progressed it to 2.
What youve changed to 1, pls???

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
Had saves from 0.1.3 but in 0.1.4 hints say in the next versions only nicole had new stuff tho after sex it says in the next version , so it mean it's bugged?

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
how much rape is actually in this game? Please don't tell me its just some 1 easily missable scene.
I didn't come across any rape, Closest thing i came across was MC doing something sexual and the girl being all "no, don't!", MC does it, She groans, He says something like "See you like it!", Girl moans in pleasue.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I didn't come across any rape, Closest thing i came across was MC doing something sexual and the girl being all "no, don't!", MC does it, She groans, He says something like "See you like it!", Girl moans in pleasue.
Yeah a little rapey, she says no multiple times before "oh yes keep going" or something like this.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So Mia got mad and tried to leave the house because she saw the MC and the mother fucking but when she was doing the same in earlier versions but fucking Elsa instead of the mother, behinds the MC's back without the MC knowing it we had to be ok with it and even accept her request to see them fucking in the MC room to progress the story, that's called bad writing.

Anyway the update felt too short tbh but well...better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: Arassei
Jan 15, 2018
Nicole get attention of other family members
Mia -blank-
Mom -meet at school at 17:00
meets Okaachan at school nothing talk to her nothin
kiss her nothin
jerk off in front of her
nothin... :cautious: had same issue last update

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I searched rape in the forum, people were talking about how the first sexual encounters with Mia were rape... I get to them and I question what people think rape is. A lot of if games lately that gave the rape tag don't actually have rape.

Reactions: lowcody

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The change with Mia is rather odd, and you're not given a choice either.....she initally acts like she wants nothing to do with lesbo stuff, avoiding vika's advances etc, to going all out on Elsa without even asking you first?

Bit of an extreme out of charater shift. I don't like it.

Reactions: Mikuby
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes