Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I just did and edit of what i've done. BUt so far no boutique or store has opened for me. on the nicole route. Nor is there one opened while doing the MIA route, so im stuck not having a gift for her.
I had this happen to me on a much older version I was able to eventually open the boutique by doing Nicole's story to the point you talk to the girl who works there.

I searched rape in the forum, people were talking about how the first sexual encounters with Mia were rape... I get to them and I question what people think rape is. A lot of if games lately that gave the rape tag don't actually have rape.
I think they were talking statutory rape as in she doesn't seem old enough as it seems like she in 15-17 in high school. Rough outline of her story she got dumped or was to nervous to ask a boy out cause she has this idea that she must be good at sex oral was her initial interest she eventually gives her brother her virginity.

Last edited:

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Don't you only get that by asking Mia to help with Elsa, if you just ignore Elsa you can do all of Mias content without her
You can't really do all the Mia content, because her content goes tied up with the Elsa content, in fact if you don't do the Elsa content, you can't do the new content with Mia and the mother in this new update, since Mia is getting punished because the mother finds out that Mia had sex in class with another girl (Elsa). So while yes you can just start the game and then do all the Mia solo content but then if you don't do the quests of Elsa you won't be able to see the new content.

But that wasn't my point, my point was that Mia had oral sex/sex with Elsa without the MC knowing it until after it happened, then we were "forced" to be happy about that and even help her to fuck Elsa but now in the MC's bedroom and only after that we can join in a threesome. But in this update Mia finds the MC and the mother fucking and then gets mad and wants to be away from the MC for doing exactly the same thing she did with Elsa, fucking someone without the other knowing it, but while we were "forced" to be ok with it and act like it didn't matter and like she didn't cheat on the MC with a girl after declaring her love for him, she got mad, so I will call that bad writing.

Besides in on of the post of the author of the game, it was stated that we will have two routes to deal with the Mom-MC-Mia thing, either work with Mom or with Mia, but it seems like he didn't implemented it in the end so it seems like he doesn't like choices too much, a pity because I really liked the decision we could made preventing Julia to try her luck with the Mom, choices like that for the people that don't like sharing, even with other girls, would make any game great. If one of your lovers in a harem game sleeps with another girl without the Mc being pressent it's still called cheating, even if it was a girl doing it.

Sorry for the long reply :whistle: I went a little off-topic at half of it.

dsds54

Sep 15, 2017
HELP MEE
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Map.rpy", line 90, in script call
    $ result = _return
  File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 14, in script call
    scene corr
  File "game/bar.rpy", line 932, in script
    m "It's time to go to bed."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think they were talking statutory rape as in she doesn't seem old enough as it seems like she in 15-17 in high school. Rough outline of her story she got dumped or was to nervous to ask a boy out cause she has this idea that she must be good at sex oral was her initial interest she eventually gives her brother her virginity.

These were just some of the ones i was reading and none of them had anything to do with statutory rape. So I'm guessing the sister is Nichole not Mia who gets the psuedo rapey stuff.

"Why did the sister scene have to be rape?"

"Oh yeah it definitely looked like a rape scene. #metoo against Mc incoming."

"Yeah, I agree. Not in the physically-forced way, but she clearly said no and MC did it anyway. Not even a choice to avoid it or even change the dialogue. Well, there are other games."

"OK, I just raped my sister's mouth? How on earth is that gonna be OK the next day? OK, I just carried on, she was too pissed to remember? I'm still appalled at what MC did, that was out of order.
scene will be available next moring she doesn't remember you rape her 9:00
touch her tits and kiss her"

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I got a quest (whatever) stuck with Elsa, saying I need to get Mia to help, but found no place or time, to trigger that.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
but it seems like he didn't implemented it in the end so it seems like he doesn't like choices too much, a pity because I really liked the decision we could made preventing Julia to try her luck with the Mom, choices like that for the people that don't like sharing, even with other girls, would make any game great. If one of your lovers in a harem game sleeps with another girl without the Mc being pressent it's still called cheating, even if it was a girl doing it.
Doesn't look like you will enjoy the possibilities of Nicole's path in the future with her pretty much admitting she has fantasies about sleeping with your/her father and the strong possibility of her getting "casting couched" by that producer.
Just for clarity, I'm not big on sharing in harem style games either.

• Sad
Reactions: Mikuby

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Doesn't look like you will enjoy the possibilities of Nicole's path in the future with her pretty much admitting she has fantasies about sleeping with your/her father and the strong possibility of her getting "casting couched" by that producer.
Just for clarity, I'm not big on sharing in harem style games either.
If only to stop Nicole from getting casting couched I will run her story.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I found a bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens when I try to enter Nicole's room 23:00. She's supposed to be at the bathroom at the same time.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

started the game over and the walkthrough no longer works due to changes by the dev. Does anyone know what I need to be doing? The student wants to meet at 7pm but you can't because you need to sleep, there is no mention of a party as you can't go to nicoles room at 9am.

Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't you only get that by asking Mia to help with Elsa, if you just ignore Elsa you can do all of Mias content without her
Well like others said we have more an extremely forward MC that gets away with it since he reads the situation extremely right but both the situation with the Aunt and the Teacher are blackmail and rape. Do not do in real life as the MC though unless you are the best mind reader in history or you may well end up in a jail for rape. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not sure in that case, I had the option to go on a date with her, but played that part a year ago so do not remember anymore how got there. It might be related to a meeting with Nicole at another place or shopping or a walk in the park. Just very vague memories.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
"
v0.1.4
N/A

v0.1.3
N/A

v0.1.2
N/A
"
I sure am tempted to play the new ... uh... stuff? Bug fixes? Ya, probably bug fixes.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
But that wasn't my point, my point was that Mia had oral sex/sex with Elsa without the MC knowing it until after it happened, then we were "forced" to be happy about that and even help her to fuck Elsa but now in the MC's bedroom and only after that we can join in a threesome. But in this update Mia finds the MC and the mother fucking and then gets mad and wants to be away from the MC for doing exactly the same thing she did with Elsa, fucking someone without the other knowing it, but while we were "forced" to be ok with it and act like it didn't matter and like she didn't cheat on the MC with a girl after declaring her love for him, she got mad, so I will call that bad writing.
Ok, first, learn to use this thing called a period. It helps separate different thoughts in a sentence to make it more readable. No, a comma is not the same as a period. ;)

Now then, there is a difference between having sex with a non-family vs. family. Have you thought that perhaps this is one of the main differences in the situation you describe? Another is the difference between two women having sex and a lame & female doing the same. It's the 'penetration' factor. I know less developed brains will say "sex is sex" but frankly, its a biological thing, because women can't get pregnant from sex with another woman like they can with another man. This saves some dude having to raise some other dude's kid. That's why most men I know, including myself, don't have an issue with women on women sex, and think it's all in kinky good fun.

Now being in love with someone is not the same as sex, you may not get that, but there is a distinction. Few like the idea of someone they love being in love with someone else because that's an emotional factor, as opposed to physical, so there is a major difference if that's involved. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

Hopefully this helps you understand the difference and why most would not consider woman on woman as 'cheating' unless the emotional aspect is involved too.

Reactions: Arassei
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes