arms99

May 11, 2018
So, considering how buggy the hint system has become this update and the lack of a full walkthrough; making it a nightmare to complete the game. I thought it would be a good idea to sort out the saves I’ve made of highlights throughout the game. Kind of like a makeshift highlight gallery for those who are interested. I haven’t included the repeatable scenes, but you can easily check them out by loading one of the later saves and navigating around.

ps. Not all the story scenes are included, just the juicy ones.
pps. For those who are only interested in the new content from this update, it starts on the last save on page 6

Last edited:

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Ok, first, learn to use this thing called a period. It helps separate different thoughts in a sentence to make it more readable. No, a comma is not the same as a period. ;)

Now then, there is a difference between having sex with a non-family vs. family. Have you thought that perhaps this is one of the main differences in the situation you describe? Another is the difference between two women having sex and a lame & female doing the same. It's the 'penetration' factor. I know less developed brains will say "sex is sex" but frankly, its a biological thing, because women can't get pregnant from sex with another woman like they can with another man. This saves some dude having to raise some other dude's kid. That's why most men I know, including myself, don't have an issue with women on women sex, and think it's all in kinky good fun.

Now being in love with someone is not the same as sex, you may not get that, but there is a distinction. Few like the idea of someone they love being in love with someone else because that's an emotional factor, as opposed to physical, so there is a major difference if that's involved. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

Hopefully this helps you understand the difference and why most would not consider woman on woman as 'cheating' unless the emotional aspect is involved too.
So if your girlfriend/wife has sex with another woman without you knowing it, it isn't called cheating but if she do the same with a guy it is. Man I must update my definition on cheating them, I must have been using the wrong dictionary :rolleyes:.

Your point of "not consider woman on woman as 'cheating' unless the emotional aspect is involved too" can be used with a guy too, it won't be called cheating because the emotional aspect isn't there. I must keep updating my dictionary, thanks for the tips :whistle:.

If a relationship can start being only a physical thing, it can later evolve from just enjoying their fun to a relationship with emotions. I know it can be shocking to that group, how you called them, oh yeah, less developed brains, but a physical relationship between womans can later develop in a relationship with emotions. I know shocking, who would have thought that womans can have feelings or develop feelings for each others, but hey you can still be thinking what you want and keep thinking that no matter how much sex between woman they got, they will still be with a man in the end.

I know that to many people being in love and sex are not a requirement, if that is what they think I respect that, I for my part have to have some kind of emotion with the person to have sex with them, but that's just my opinion and feelings on it, everyone can think and feel what they want.

My point with all the Mia being in love with the MC was that usually, when you are in love with someone and have relationships with that person, you usually don't go looking for more partners, be either man or woman, unless you are in some kind of open-relationship. If your girlfriend says to you I love you and then goes behind your back to have sex with other womans, you may not find it like a bad thing and maybe you will encourage it, but at the same time you said that if it was a guy you won't like it. So it must be shocking again, I know I know, but to some people when their partner goes behind his/her back to have sex with others it is cheating, even if it was a woman x woman scenary. I wouldn't like to know that my girlfriend was fucking her best friend behind my back, you may find it hot, but I don't, mostly it is because of the doing it all behind the back thing. Same thing happened with Mia and Elsa, you only find after it happened, so if my parnert that says that loves me goes behind my back it isn't hot, it's cheating.

But well, looking at what you think and what I think, it would be better if we agree to disagree and just say that we have diferent tastes/kinks and different opinions and leave it a that. Writing in a language that isn't your first while you try to express what you want is kind of tiring so...I hope I used the period better this time ;)

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
I get an error with nicole missing images which supossed to be wrapped up inside image folder /n2. The entire path: images/1/nicole/n2/.. Does any one has this folder and is able to upload it here?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thank you, I wondered if it was worth it to play.
I thought the new scenes were pretty nice, a little bit short of an update though. But I'd still recommend playing. A bit of a warning though, you may have trouble finding the new scenes since the hint system is not working properly this update. If you do, the answers have already been posted here.

Last edited:

dipzi

Sep 28, 2018
I am being stuck on mom part, it says "go to school at 17:00". On going, same scene is shown again and again. My option are always kiss, talk, leave only. Is there no update since this? (Mom level like 121, kiss 100). Pls help

arms99

May 11, 2018
I am being stuck on mom part, it says "go to school at 17:00". On going, same scene is shown again and again. My option are always kiss, talk, leave only. Is there no update since this? (Mom level like 121, kiss 100). Pls help
I'm not sure where you're at, but don't forget there is 2 different schools; the one you and mum work at and the one Mia attends. Make sure you try both.

sojak

Feb 18, 2018
just to inform you,
the "View of family 0 1 4\game\images\1\nicole\n2" folder inc. pictores is missing!

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
HELP MEE
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Map.rpy", line 90, in script call
    $ result = _return
  File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 14, in script call
    scene corr
  File "game/bar.rpy", line 932, in script
    m "It's time to go to bed."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'
I hit this 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive' issue as well and in my case I was going from a 1.3 working save to 1.4 and for whatever reason for my all my saves, anytime I did a load, it hit this error.

In looking at the full error trace in my case, it was failing in the renpy base python code for screen.py. In comparing 1.3 versus 1.4 renpy base code, there is in a change for the code "def render(self, w, h, st, at)" between 1.3 and 1.4 versions of this game.
I got around this in my case by copying the deleting lib and renpy folder in the 1.4 version and copying those folders from 1.3 to 1.4, effectively keeping the game folder the same, but replacing the renpy base from the older game version.

I then hit the other missing variable problem mentioned in other posts, so for my case that one I just edited in " default mia_mom_v1 = 0" in Corridor.rpy in the game folder, and with those two changes, I was able to continue playing the game.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I thought the new scenes were pretty nice, a little bit short of an update though. But I'd still recommend playing. A bit of a warning though, you may have trouble finding the new scenes since the hint system is not working properly this update. If you do the answers have already been posted here.
Wooooaw that was great ! Good update. It seems we entered into a "new" part of the story. Can't wait the next update !

Last edited:

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I heard (tho I might be completely wrong)
That this game was abandoned by the original developer, and a new developer took over and essentially "reprogrammed/fixed" a lot of the clunkier parts of the game, is this correct?

sojak

Feb 18, 2018
I get an error with nicole missing images which supossed to be wrapped up inside image folder /n2. The entire path: images/1/nicole/n2/.. Does any one has this folder and is able to upload it here?
If you have version 1.13 you can copy .../n2 from ther and paste into 1.14. .../nicole

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
A bit of a warning though, you may have trouble finding the new scenes since the hint system is not working properly this update. If you do the answers have already been posted here.
Ah, thought that seemed odd. After I had the "wait until next version" hint for everyone I was still randomly getting new scenes with them. I had to grind out a couple more days afterwards to make sure nothing else popped up. Still not sure I got everything lol

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I love how when Nicole sucks your dick in her room and you cum in her mouth she's like "Why in my mouth?!" and the MC is just like "Why not?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you get this? I don't think I've gotten that scene, unless you mean a blowjob in her room/handjob in the living room. Maybe one of them or both were from the previous version, you never know when you're finished here these days.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes