Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
okay I'm stuck, did the spanking video with Nicole now it says raise your relationship with Jacqueline, I'm at 40 like and 30 depravity and I can't do anything else with her at the shop, MC has already fucked her and I don't get any other prompts

Reactions: Mrfhe

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I hit this 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive' issue as well and in my case I was going from a 1.3 working save to 1.4 and for whatever reason for my all my saves, anytime I did a load, it hit this error.
Regarding the 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive' in game/Myroom.rpy when loading old saves:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Myroom.rpy", line 18, in script
    call screen exitall1 with diss3
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'
This fix by anne O'nymous solved the problem for me:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-47a-xagrims-gameforge.7403/post-2426705

I then hit the other missing variable problem mentioned in other posts, so for my case that one I just edited in " default mia_mom_v1 = 0" in Corridor.rpy in the game folder
Regarding the undefined variable mia_mom_v1:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/livingroom.rpy", line 1565, in script
    if (elsa >= 12) and (miaperv >= 90) and (momperv >= 90) and (mia_mom_v1 > 1) and (mia_mom_v1 <= 3):
  File "game/livingroom.rpy", line 1565, in <module>
    if (elsa >= 12) and (miaperv >= 90) and (momperv >= 90) and (mia_mom_v1 > 1) and (mia_mom_v1 <= 3):
NameError: name 'mia_mom_v1' is not defined
Used the attached patch to default mia_mom_v1 to 0 (place it in the game folder).

Reactions: GreenEars

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
okay I'm stuck, did the spanking video with Nicole now it says raise your relationship with Jacqueline, I'm at 40 like and 30 depravity and I can't do anything else with her at the shop, MC has already fucked her and I don't get any other prompts
Not sure if it helps or if it's even the right order, but I think after the spanking I had to fuck mom in the living room. At least that's the order I had.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I love how when Nicole sucks your dick in her room and you cum in her mouth she's like "Why in my mouth?!" and the MC is just like "Why not?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Where did you get this? I don't think I've gotten that scene, unless you mean a blowjob in her room/handjob in the living room. Maybe one of them or both were from the previous version, you never know when you're finished here these days.
It's the last story scene for her (non repeatable), added this update. In the scene you basically set up and interview for nicole with Jacquelines father who's a big time producer after which you have a #MeToo moment with nicole which includes full sex.

If you need it's in the highlight saves I posted, it's the last save on page 6:
https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-4-marvel.1894/post-2514101

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah no, thanks for the reminder, I actually had the scene, it's just that she and things that have to do with her just seem that forgetable. Mia is the cute mynx and mom is the naughty milf, but Nicole seems to somewhat be the bimbo character in the bunch, like a Kelly Bundy that you fuck and then toss aside. I haven't been a big fan of her since the stupid whatshisname part, but I would certainly appreciate it if she could be redeemed a bit.

Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
Ah no, thanks for the reminder, I actually had the scene, it's just that she and things that have to do with her just seem that forgetable. Mia is the cute mynx and mom is the naughty milf, but Nicole seems to somewhat be the bimbo character in the bunch, like a Kelly Bundy that you fuck and then toss aside. I haven't been a big fan of her since the stupid whatshisname part, but I would certainly appreciate it if she could be redeemed a bit.
I understand, I personally play this game for Mia. The rest is just bonus for me.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I understand, I personally play this game for Mia. The rest is just bonus for me.
For me it's a tie, Mom is the most beautiful/sexiest characters while Mia is the cutest with her cheekiness and such.
Both have what Nicole is compeltely missing: Enthusiasm. With Nicole it's always on the edge of being rape-y.

Reactions: arms99

uziac

Dec 10, 2017
can eny one thell me what i'm doin wrong?
i just had a talk with the dad at the bar, now it sez go to school at 17:00 (mom quest).
when i got to the book icon at 17:00 nothing hapends.

ty all

arms99

May 11, 2018
can eny one thell me what i'm doin wrong?
i just had a talk with the dad at the bar, now it sez go to school at 17:00 (mom quest).
when i got to the book icon at 17:00 nothing hapends.

ty all
There are 2 different schools in the game (kind of confusing); the one you and mum work at and the one Mia attends. Make sure you try both.

Feb 25, 2018
this versions ends when mom gets angry with you? or you can do something more?
(for those with the same question yes you can do a little bit more stuff and solve things but the game will not tell you thath in the menu)

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Here is my makeshift changelog for this update (it doesn't include repeatable scenes since they kind of blend into each other for me and I can never tell if they're new or not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I start these scenes. I have done the stuff where you fuck Mia whilst the mother is sleeping on the couch, but can't get the mother to do anything in front of Mia.

Reactions: TORIKO98

arms99

May 11, 2018
How do I start these scenes. I have done the stuff where you fuck Mia whilst the mother is sleeping on the couch, but can't get the mother to do anything in front of Mia.
To start the Mia & mum scenes you have to have finished the Elsa & Mia content from last update. If you've done that, here is a walkthrough you can use to get the mum and mia scenes:
- Go to Mia room at 2100 for the spanking
- next day lounge room at 2000 for Sex with mum followed by Mia (May need to raise Mias pts before it triggers)
- Straight after talk to mum in tv room and she'll ignore you
- Then go straight to Mias room, talk to her about mum & give her $100
- Next day enter the house at 1800 and the final scene will play out

Also to get the new nicole scene (as long as you talked to Jacqueline about her in the previous update):
- go to nicole room between 1800-2000 to trigger scene

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
To start the Mia & mum scenes you have to have finished the Elsa & Mia content from last update. If you've done that, here is a walkthrough you can use to get the mum and mia scenes:
- Go to Mia room at 2100 for the spanking
- next day lounge room at 2000 for Sex with mum followed by Mia
- Straight after talk to mum in tv room and she'll ignore you
- Then go straight to Mias room, talk to her about mum & give her $100
- Next day when you go home in the afternoon final scene will play out

Also to get the new nicole scene (as long as you talked to Jacqueline about her in the previous update):
- go to nicole room between 1800-2000 to trigger scene
Yeah I got it all to work in the end cheers man. Only thing I think I have left is I just gave Mia $100 after the mom caught you fucking. Does something else happen or is that on the next update?

Also I see things about Olivia. All I have had so far is to give her $50 for a handjob. How do you get more content with her?

Blade102

May 1, 2018
From 10:00 to 17:00 go to the university, choose left door and the mc will do some paperwork there and receive paycheck. The more hours you make him work the better the paycheck will be.

There is nothing to the left door, impossible to enter, just the door dy middle and right

arms99

May 11, 2018
Yeah I got it all to work in the end cheers man. Only thing I think I have left is I just gave Mia $100 after the mom caught you fucking. Does something else happen or is that on the next update?
The next day after you give Mia $100, there is sex with mum when while Mia watches. It should trigger automatically when you enter the house in the afternoon. The trigger may be time specific, for me it triggered at 1800. So, if it didn't trigger for you try going to the map and entering back in the house at that time.
Also I see things about Olivia. All I have had so far is to give her $50 for a handjob. How do you get more content with her?
As far as I know that's all there is. I've checked the images and there is nothing else with her.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wish game has a gallery with replay screen. so fucking hot scene.:love:
Maybe someone can make a mods for that? hmpf.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes