rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How to get the scene with nicole? I have done everything else and still says draw attention to the rest of them? So how do I get the last scene?

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Version 0.1.4 in Italian
I decided to share this version in Italian even if it has errors of various kinds
including the meaning of some sentences and probably also grammatical ones.
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Special thanks to those who will make the necessary corrections!
Unzip and copy/overlay the files in the "game" folder.

Versione 0.1.4 in italiano
Ho deciso di condividere questa versione in italiano anche se presenta errori di vario
genere incluso il significato di alcune frasi e probabilmente anche grammaticali.
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Un ringraziamento speciale a coloro che apporteranno le correzioni necessarie!
Decomprimi e copia/sovrapponi i file nella cartella "game".

Reactions: Lavoisier

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sadly Nichole used to be my favorite. I don't know what the Dev was thinking but it went from her into the MC to the MC getting rapey. I think the idea was her being hesitant about being into her bro, but instead she just became bitchy, greedy, uninteresting altogether. Mao from Ecchi Sensei was better written for this IMO, at least we knew she wanted her dad but was holding back. Nichole just turns to shit tier when every other girl in the game isn't a complete cunt towards you. Even Elsa who has a decent reason in the beginning softens up quickly.

Just irks me that this character was the first interest back when the game started but has gone a complete 180 compared to the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
You need to find Nicole and Jacqueline together in the kitchen. And you would think it would have been in the morning after you bring Jacqueline home but it seems to trigger at some point in the afternoon, maybe as late as 17:00 so if you are still missing it, stay home and spam the kitchen for a day, you don't need to go back to the day after the first event, I don't think.
thank you, you b-e-a-utiful bastard

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the whole setup with Nichole seems like he doesnt know what he wants her direction to go, like he forgot how it started, made up something new halfway and then when hes finally getting back to her completely forgot that route too.

And yeah the MC is way more of a complete shithead now than he used to be.

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to change the main characters name when using someone elses save? I have the console unlocked, not sure if there's a command or anything for it

TORIKO98

Dec 13, 2017
How do I finish the Mia and Elsa scene from the previous update? I'm stuck over there and unable to increase Mia's depravity

Dec 29, 2017
error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/1/nicole/n2/nic02.jpg'>:
File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 55, in script
call screen nic02
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/1/nicole/n2/nic02.jpg'.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/1/nicole/n2/nic02.jpg'>:
File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 55, in script
call screen nic02
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/1/nicole/n2/nic02.jpg'.
I used file from older version

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got bored of all the grinding out the stats so just ended up editing my save glad I did now never realized I was missing out on so much content. Current playthrough things are progressing well with the Mom and not sure how many more lessons I have to teach Mia.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
^^ Yeah was going to say that you don't need a walkthrough for this the phone tells you everything you need to know.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mormont

Actually not all unless this latest update has been fixed as I think it was Mia that has content in the latest update but nothing was showing up on the phone for her.

Reactions: Mormont
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes