Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont

Actually not all unless this latest update has been fixed as I think it was Mia that has content in the latest update but nothing was showing up on the phone for her.
I see I'm pretty much all caught up with the girls apart from her so I'm still seeing her content and quests show up on the phone.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
all there is in this new version is the scene with nicole? nice scene but a little underwhelming

Bobby lashley

Oct 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me did marvel omitted the kiss between Whore nicole and Dinn or its still there, also what was the hidden motive of the whore for dating that sucker.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me did marvel omitted the kiss between Whore nicole and Dinn or its still there, also what was the hidden motive of the whore for dating that sucker.
The Dinn path seems to be missing, including getting Olivia to fuck him for money and your left with paying Olivia for HJs with no explanation.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
where can i find julia? i need to talk to her to help revenge on mom sister
Julia Rhoades, she is the Therapist and mother of the girl the MC teaches. All persons are in the contacts of the smartphone.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Is this after the event with mom and Mia?
Can upload save? I can’t start the event after a date at the bar with Nicole.
don't have save at this moment, perhaps you must raise depravity to trigger this event

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes