NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
can anyone help me??
not getting any other option rather then this after the very first date..
only had the first date..but now no event triggering

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
can anyone help me??
not getting any other option rather then this after the very first date..
only had the first date..but now no event triggering
Well, as stupid as this may sound but in View of Family and in numerous other games if something isn't happening, then it isn't happening until you do something. So, don't get stuck on that one part but concentrate on something else which you can do while waiting for to see Jacqueline again. (and don't bother to ask from me the exact number of clicks to see her again. That information I won't share, because it'll ruin too much of content of VoF);D). And if you're following some "walkthrough" stop reading it, follow instead hints in Phone. (yes, yes indeed, but do something else or whatever you can until something happens. Something & another things will happen, but it'll take some time and clicks to happen...)

• Haha
Reactions: Aussie_perv

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok, d/l'ed on pc, played entire game, up to date... So far, so good... How often do updates come ??? I like the plot, and yes, I creampied the mom & the youngest sister...:eek::eek::eek:

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
Well, as stupid as this may sound but in View of Family and in numerous other games if something isn't happening, then it isn't happening until you do something. So, don't get stuck on that one part but concentrate on something else which you can do while waiting for to see Jacqueline again. (and don't bother to ask from me the exact number of clicks to see her again. That information I won't share, because it'll ruin too much of content of VoF);D). And if you're following some "walkthrough" stop reading it, follow instead hints in Phone. (yes, yes indeed, but do something else or whatever you can until something happens. Something & another things will happen, but it'll take some time and clicks to happen...)
all of the quests are over..tp continue nicole's quest i have to increase the relation with jackqueline..but you know what is happening right there..so pissed with this issue

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is it still alive? Are these updates just bugfixes or something more?
Read OP (=first Post of Thread) first and then a few dozen latest pages of Thread to know the latest news. And use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before you ask. Usually all and everything have been already asked and answered...

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes