strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I pulled a Peter Jackson on the script, totally redesigned the characters, revamped the interface, updated the story so it's more believable and redid almost every single graphic. If you are devoted to the original then I don't suggest you play my standalone mod. But I hope you give it a try at some point when it gets released
Oh damn. That's one hell of an undertaking. For sure I'll check it out when it's ready to go.

Reactions: DarkLoki

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I pulled a Peter Jackson on the script, totally redesigned the characters, revamped the interface, updated the story so it's more believable and redid almost every single graphic. If you are devoted to the original then I don't suggest you play my standalone mod. But I hope you give it a try at some point when it gets released
Leave Mia as she is and i'm all in.
Great news tho, I'm looking forward to playing that.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Leave Mia as she is and i'm all in.
Great news tho, I'm looking forward to playing that.
I am determined to keep the essence of the original characters as they are and stick to the storyline as much as possible. I only want to add to things, not detract from them. Just trying to make the characters their dialogue and motivations all more realistic. Hope you like the new Mia IMAGE#a6fc0bfe-90ed-4f8a-83c5-e99a8405b39e.png

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I am determined to keep the essence of the original characters as they are and stick to the storyline as much as possible. I only want to add to things, not detract from them. Just trying to make the characters their dialogue and motivations all more realistic. Hope you like the new Mia
Well thats just a complete different character.
I'll still try it out

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Then why not create your own game? Your character looks do not even approach the slightly Asian features of the girls. That is what made them unique. That made VoF stand out from all the other projects. Just saying.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes