strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn...this was the most awesome game when I first played it, too bad it was abandoned.
Least you got to fuck everyone.

But this is pretty common with harem games. Soon as you fuck each girl, devs run out of steam and ether rush an orgy ending or just drop it entirely.

Check out A Family Venture. Same basic idea but it's past that point where it's fellows drop off and still is going strong.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Not sure, but I remember the Dev was having some SERIOUS issues with his eyes and there was a fear of severe or total vision loss. With the sudden end to development, I think things got bad. I doubt there will be anything new, but I do hope that things got better.

Just a thought.

Reactions: crugh2112
Feb 17, 2018
This game needs a remake by a developer who wants to make a good game and make some money. :WeSmart: He already has a lot of potential, lots of appreciation reactions, and to me looks very well structured, it is Ren'Py format already, the code is good because it has very few bugs and there is no need to specify that the girls look very good.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
This game needs a remake by a developer who wants to make a good game and make some money. :WeSmart: He already has a lot of potential, lots of appreciation reactions, and to me looks very well structured, it is Ren'Py format already, the code is good because it has very few bugs and there is no need to specify that the girls look very good.
Should be out by the end of July IMAGE#58ebdcc2-b536-4fef-9edb-78dd2c10f709.png IMAGE#a6fc0bfe-90ed-4f8a-83c5-e99a8405b39e.png IMAGE#d7f47eb8-0b65-45e7-8548-10e8500da791(1).png
(fingers crossed)

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You'd need all the DAZ assets the original dev used

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
You'd need all the DAZ assets the original dev used
I pulled a Peter Jackson on the script, totally redesigned the characters, revamped the interface, updated the story so it's more believable and redid almost every single graphic. If you are devoted to the original then I don't suggest you play my standalone mod. But I hope you give it a try at some point when it gets released

Reactions: GeorgeMarty
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes