micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
a simple recent download of this game.. and it seems in vain ((
yeah dev is gone, who knows where, not 1st time he disappeared and came back with bs reasons, but for sure the longest. its safe to assume hes gone. Even if dev is still alive and would have comeback with new eyes or what ever excuse would drop, so much time has pass that even if he would still know how to render wouldn't be same game.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
yeah dev is gone, who knows where, not 1st time he disappeared and came back with bs reasons, but for sure the longest. its safe to assume hes gone. Even if dev is still alive and would have comeback with new eyes or what ever excuse would drop, so much time has pass that even if he would still know how to render wouldn't be same game.
Yeah, i remembered he said he had issues with his eye. He used to have poor health, i doubt pandemic helped his situation.

With how the world is on verge of global recession and record high inflation i think he would find hard time giving time to hobby project like this(he never really had sizeable patreon support).

So despite all the bullshit so many devs are giving for delaying their projects, i still wanna give all of them leverage.
Times had been hard past couple of years.
Also It's not even that bad in this case.
This game was almost complete. We had scenes with all LI(which makes his better than most)

Last edited:

SAYHIx2

Oct 26, 2022
Download link doesn't work anymore, I need someone to upload the game for me , I want to play this game again please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Download link doesn't work anymore, I need someone to upload the game for me , I want to play this game again please.
ok have looked around and win version is non existent excluding compressed, so have zipped my own - saves
rest are still working
those wont last forever tho

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
It's been years and this has been long abandoned and kinda surprised his Patreon is still up and people are still paying

Reactions: turbo94
May 29, 2018
Looking for View of Family Mother's hair...Does anyone know exactly what hair it is?
(Will post render as fan art)...THANKS!!! Here is a Fan Art gif for those of us that adore Mom from View of Family by Marvel.

View-Of-Family_Fan-Art.gif
VOF _Mom_1.jpg VOF _Mom_2.jpg

This is my first test of her as a Blond....
These above have her original photos from inside the game. Can anyone reply what hair is it?

Monica G3F_1600x1067.jpg

Last edited:

Erik35

Apr 10, 2021
It would also be really cool if someone could remake the Characters and maybe the apartment in the Sims 4

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
don't take this as bashing just criticism you can use to get closer to that one: She only has one mole to the left of the nose, you put 3 in her face 2 on one side, another on the other. Play more with the jaw, it looks very different to me, the chin is more pronounced on the original for starters (not sure if that would correct the rest of it as face morphology is quite hard) needs hair a tad bit longer (seems to be nipple lenght when going to the front, based on the image from the previews), sunken cheeks a bit, the nose tip is more... bulbous? black brows and more arched past the irises, which should be darker too, and skin color as well. the daughters are a bit more pale, but she is more... brown?, nostrils also need to flare more, or be a bit bigger?. and the mouth is not there yet. Regretably I can only tell it's different there.

Hope this helps get closer to that model, if that's what you want.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes