Oct 14, 2021
Overview:
(i tried to sum up the fixes and some enhancements for the current version 0.1.0)​

Updated: 30.01.2018 16:38

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

(Screenshoots)​
View attachment 61271 View attachment 61272 View attachment 61273 View attachment 61274 View attachment 61275 View attachment 61276 View attachment 61277 View attachment 61278 View attachment 61279

slt could you send us the download of version 0.1.0 thank you

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
so still no word on the asset used for the mother? buying a new rig for renders and would have loved to use the mother's model for some renders.
I cannot 100% verify this, as Marvel was rather unclear in his response when I asked him about it back when I was editing for him... But my suggestion is that you take a look at Olympia 8, and see if you think she's a match. (Even if not, I love the Olympia 8 model, so use her anyway! :D )

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I cannot 100% verify this, as Marvel was rather unclear in his response when I asked him about it back when I was editing for him... But my suggestion is that you take a look at Olympia 8, and see if you think she's a match. (Even if not, I love the Olympia 8 model, so use her anyway! :D )
So you decided to start posting after 5 years lol... Do you know what happened to Marvel

Reactions: kansasdude
Jan 5, 2018
thanks for the response ill look into it

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
So you decided to start posting after 5 years lol... Do you know what happened to Marvel
:) Sorry about that. I'm mostly just a game player, but I liked VoF enough to offer editing services. I'd love to make a game, but while I've had what I consider some fun ideas for games, I grew frustrated trying to learn Python, and my 3d art skills aren't all that stellar, either, so for now I stick to novel writing.

No, I don't have any news about Marvel, unfortunately. I emailed him a couple days ago, and if he responds with any news, I'll be sure to let the community know. I remember it often took him days to respond way back when I was editing for him, so I don't expect a speedy response - if any - now, either.

Reactions: depechedNode
Jan 5, 2018
:) Sorry about that. I'm mostly just a game player, but I liked VoF enough to offer editing services. I'd love to make a game, but while I've had what I consider some fun ideas for games, I grew frustrated trying to learn Python, and my 3d art skills aren't all that stellar, either, so for now I stick to novel writing.

No, I don't have any news about Marvel, unfortunately. I emailed him a couple days ago, and if he responds with any news, I'll be sure to let the community know. I remember it often took him days to respond way back when I was editing for him, so I don't expect a speedy response - if any - now, either.
wait u write novels? damn thats cool. any available for reading?

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
wait u write novels? damn thats cool. any available for reading?
All of my work is posted on my website, . (Warning, the site design is ancient. I'm working on a new version.) If you want to go directly to my section (there are other authors posting there), I'm found .

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well she was made back in 2017 so going to be an early Gen3 asset so a much smaller selection.

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Well she was made back in 2017 so going to be an early Gen3 asset so a much smaller selection.
Unless he changed her character after the first couple versions (about which I have no idea). Gen8 came out mid-2017, and he told me that the mom was based on Olympia 8, so... *shrugs*

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes