fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Idk i just feel bad for dev,im not really crying btw just really sad
It is sad, he did make scenes with all the girls present in game though. I consider this as completed game. I genuinely hope dev is doing well knowing he had medical issues with his eyes.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How come this guy is still making $120 a month for a game abandoned over two years ago?
People tend to forget "little" things. They most likely have subscribed for 1 or 5 Dollars and they do not care, bc their income is ~high enough to forget this donation/support fees.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
That's exactly what I did when that was the only file in the folder. Everything outside of your circle is from that extraction.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's exactly what I did when that was the only file in the folder. Everything outside of your circle is from that extraction.
I just downloaded the compressed file in the Op (Mega, it's the fastest for me.) and it's all fine in that file.
I don't know what went wrong with your file but what you have there is not going to work.
Maybe try downloading once more?

Jan 5, 2018
so still no word on the asset used for the mother? buying a new rig for renders and would have loved to use the mother's model for some renders.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I just downloaded the compressed file in the Op (Mega, it's the fastest for me.) and it's all fine in that file.
I don't know what went wrong with your file but what you have there is not going to work.
Maybe try downloading once more?
After a half dozen times downloading, I was finally able to open it properly. My computer must have a bug or glitch, because I didn't do anything differently... as far as I know.

Reactions: HorizonD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With so many remakes of Big Brother, I can only hope someone will try to resurrect this awesome game
Big brother gets so many remakes because it was one of the first big adult games and made the dev tens of thousands and gave them a platform they are still making money from to this day despite their new game not having that popularity.

This doesn't have that legacy. It didn't bring in a massive playerbase, it wasn't a high profit game and it wouldn't bring a new dev instant money like milking Big Brother used to do.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Big brother gets so many remakes because it was one of the first big adult games and made the dev tens of thousands and gave them a platform they are still making money from to this day despite their new game not having that popularity.

This doesn't have that legacy. It didn't bring in a massive playerbase, it wasn't a high profit game and it wouldn't bring a new dev instant money like milking Big Brother used to do.
Don't kill my hopes. Someone might do it

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Most harem games, especially, incest harem game, get dropped or rush an ending once the MC has fucked all the main love interests. Shame too, so much more story to tell.

If you liked View of Family, check out A Family Venture. It's pretty good and has a fun story. The dev is getting good at animations and the renders/writing are solid. Updates are a little slow but when it does update they contain a lot of content in them.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes