Rintal

May 6, 2017
If there's a fan art thread for this game, then there's a tiny chance somebody may continue. But looks like Marvel used custom assets for the characters so this lowers the chance of a continuation even more.
Someone can recreate 3D models, but not everyone has the same creative imagination to recreate the right atmosphere. This game was special precisely because of the plot development and exquisite sex scenes. Compared to other games, it was a masterpiece.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
After trying and playing many many games after this one, I am disappointed. This game nailed the incest genre with its dialog and artwork, and you would think that other developers would learn from it. But no, I am still searching, and sad that it could not continue or have a new game by the same person.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
Honestly, that is the only game i cant help returning and finishing over and over again. i have seen tenns of good games but this is the only one that really hit the spot but it sadly is abandoned.
i always wondered why it has to be this way tho. the best always are left undone.
at least someone could finish it but i believe it remains this way in my mind rather than somone spoils it tho

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Honestly, that is the only game i cant help returning and finishing over and over again. i have seen tenns of good games but this is the only one that really hit the spot but it sadly is abandoned.
i always wondered why it has to be this way tho. the best always are left undone.
at least someone could finish it but i believe it remains this way in my mind rather than somone spoils it tho
In this case it was the dev's eyesight, from what he wrote (no idea if it's true or not) he had to have eye surgery and it didn't look too great for his eyesight.

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
In this case it was the dev's eyesight, from what he wrote (no idea if it's true or not) he had to have eye surgery and it didn't look too great for his eyesight.
I am also unaware, what I do know about is that even blind people can navigate to this site due to accessibility options, or in this case they could go to patreon and send a message. the fact that the author disappeared tells me other thing's a foot. might be worse might hope it's just the author running away rather than something happened to em.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I am also unaware, what I do know about is that even blind people can navigate to this site due to accessibility options, or in this case they could go to patreon and send a message. the fact that the author disappeared tells me other thing's a foot. might be worse might hope it's just the author running away rather than something happened to em.
No idea how it works, but my first thought about a blind person is not that he can perfectly write hundreds to thousands of lines of code and arrange characters in a picture without a problem or a lot of learning and and possibly help.

Reactions: jackaaa

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
No idea how it works, but my first thought about a blind person is not that he can perfectly write hundreds to thousands of lines of code and arrange characters in a picture without a problem or a lot of learning and and possibly help.
my point was about giving an update on what's going on, as there's no info either author ran with the money or something went wrong, I hope author ran with the money, merely because I'd rather author matures and some time comes back to finish this potential masterpiece than this being over forever.

Reactions: Don Hon

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Guys, if you look back in earlier threads, like 2 years ago, he was having other issues back then, I I think health issues & everyone was up in arms claiming he took the money & ran back then. I'll say the same thing now that I said back then. If the guy legitimately has health issues, which seems likely since he had health issues the last time, MAYBE, he's actually dealing with real health problems & isn't able to update as often as any of us would like & you should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, he DID come back before & continued working on the game, proving all the people claiming "Bah, he izz scamur. He tuk da muneyz", to be full of shit, especially since 99.999999% of the people bitching & moaning are pirates that didn't contribute a damn thing to the game other than complaints that they aren't getting their free fap material fast enough.

Reactions: Qui Gon

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys, if you look back in earlier threads, like 2 years ago, he was having other issues back then, I I think health issues & everyone was up in arms claiming he took the money & ran back then. I'll say the same thing now that I said back then. If the guy legitimately has health issues, which seems likely since he had health issues the last time, MAYBE, he's actually dealing with real health problems & isn't able to update as often as any of us would like & you should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, he DID come back before & continued working on the game, proving all the people claiming "Bah, he izz scamur. He tuk da muneyz", to be full of shit, especially since 99.999999% of the people bitching & moaning are pirates that didn't contribute a damn thing to the game other than complaints that they aren't getting their free fap material fast enough.
its been over 2y since last update , over 2y since last P post, what benefit of doubt are you dreaming about , duds gone, where ever he is, dont live on hopes, there are plenty other games those days, more than you can play. and if he would come back by some miracle you better hope that he wouldnt fuck up models like aorrta did.
was good game for its time, and its time is way gone.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Oh by the way, He DID release a few updates after everyone went full retard. It was on either 0.09 or 0.10 back then, now it's on 0.1.4. Sure, not a ton of progress in 4 years, but the fact remains, he did come back & release updates.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh by the way, He DID release a few updates after everyone went full retard. It was on either 0.09 or 0.10 back then, now it's on 0.1.4. Sure, not a ton of progress in 4 years, but the fact remains, he did come back & release updates.
sure did came back and disappear again over 2y ago again.

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
I believe us posting here after all this time shows that we all would like for this game to come back to life from the same author.

It's best if we just keep it at that, whether he ran away or is not, whether he can get through his health issues only matters (to most of us at least) because we DO WANT the game to come back to life (none of us would still answer here if we did not hold that wish) it is possible someone on the forum might know what the deal is as not many really work alone without any help, but regardless even if that were the case, it's not their story to tell. I will not ask you guys to stop the discussion, we are all supposed to be adults. So we can all make our own choices, I choose to keep track of this thread just in case that he comes back. been waiting more than a year, can keep waiting.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
its been over 2y since last update , over 2y since last P post, what benefit of doubt are you dreaming about , duds gone, where ever he is, dont live on hopes, there are plenty other games those days, more than you can play. and if he would come back by some miracle you better hope that he wouldnt fuck up models like aorrta did.
was good game for its time, and its time is way gone.
guys - why do you even bother about?
It's basicially as simple as fuck:
After several years there are just 2 possibilities - either he HAD eye surgery and is recovered, then he should add content, or he STILL has issues (OR he doesn't want to continue), then he should just TELL people that he stopps.
For either way people could have understandings.
But the way it goes, i agree, is more than suspect. I wouldn't say anything if the dev would just put an end (even if temporary) and puts his patreon on hold. No one is so unhealthy that he can't even put a simple clear message online.
No message, but some very few content after years, then again no message and disappearing is NOT like unhealty - i agree it SEEMS more suspicious than normal.

Reactions: micmitja

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This is why I advocate locking these threads from commenting, until such time as the dev updates the game.

mylifexi

Jan 14, 2022
This game is brilliant.But i can't play this game normally, knowing that dev just disappeared (he might be dead,nobody knows).I almost cry when i play this game nowadays,knowing that this game will never be updated....

Reactions: Godslayer6911
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes