• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A tragedy.

Incest harem games always seem to get dropped at this point in the story. That or they rush an orgy ending.
It's like once the MC has fucked each girl the dev has no idea what to do next and/or is burned out on the game.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The dev suffered from some eye malfunction. After the surgery it was okay for some time, and he continued the development. Last thing he planned was remaking the game, changing some models, clean the code etc. I guess his eyes gotten worse again. Nobody knows for sure.

But yeah, many developers losing their motivation during development for some reason.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Marvel could drop some info on patreon. Even its "im going to abandon game or im doing nothing with game for now"
That would be nice, yes. But unfortunatly some of these devs do not care. Take Pandelo the dev from

he updated the game in Oct 2018 the last time, said later in december '18, that he has some family issues to handle, and went radio silent since then, but he pauses his Patreon every month again, so he does not charge his supporters.
No communication at all, just monthly patreon pauses since almost three years now.

We do not know what people drive, every one is unique and different.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
That would be nice, yes. But unfortunatly some of these devs do not care. Take Pandelo the dev from

he updated the game in Oct 2018 the last time, said later in december '18, that he has some family issues to handle, and went radio silent since then, but he pauses his Patreon every month again, so he does not charge his supporters.
No communication at all, just monthly patreon pauses since almost three years now.

We do not know what people drive, every one is unique and different.
yeah it was great game

Reactions: Darkwofl

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
hey guys. someone knows how to unlock the sex scene with mom and mia? i saw in the images files but dont know how to in the game

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
hey guys. someone knows how to unlock the sex scene with mom and mia? i saw in the images files but dont know how to in the game
It's way too long ago that I played this game to remember but why not just try the gallery mod if you want to see the scenes.

Reactions: antsz

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...use the Gallery Mod from Scrappy. Don't use the Enhanced Mod, that one is outdated!
outdated? i mean ...how much content does it lack? (as 0.1.4 here and 0.1.15 there. 40-15=25 :] )
and does that gallery mod fix whatever needs fixing? (neither name nor description Add a replay menu allowing to replay scenes suggests that ...and enhancement mod states that thee game was almost unplayable... did dev fix all crucial thingies? )

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
outdated? i mean ...how much content does it lack? (as 0.1.4 here and 0.1.15 there. 40-15=25 :] )
and does that gallery mod fix whatever needs fixing? (neither name nor description Add a replay menu allowing to replay scenes suggests that ...and enhancement mod states that thee game was almost unplayable... did dev fix all crucial thingies? )
Marvel started to rebuild the game from Version 0.1.3 to 0.1.4 a bit, the enhanced mod will not work proberly well with the latest installment. The Gallery mod do not fix any issues the game has. but it lets you see all available scenes.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
mia depravity - ? i tweakede to 111. still nothing. extra lesson helped /bj

elsa how to develop relationships/ dug up some comment "Forget this, Elsa story continues on its own after Mias"

raise relationships with jaqlene? 20.00 in the kitchen

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes