zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
hello friends I need if someone here knows where to find the translation of the game view of family in Spanish to tell me where to find it

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Dev did say he was going to make a remake.. makes me wonder if he is using a gimp vid card to render.

Two years is quite a long time to redo renders.. :unsure: :D

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
A tragedy.

Incest harem games always seem to get dropped at this point in the story. That or they rush an orgy ending.
It's like once the MC has fucked each girl the dev has no idea what to do next and/or is burned out on the game.
I beg to differ.. I think it's perhaps the opposite; most devs make it to where it's nearly impossible to score with the "Landlady".. Unless, of course, you grind for hours on end, and even then you might get her.

It seems like certain devs give the people what they want, and that sometimes means sacrifice. Because at the end of the day, not everyone wants to "pay to play" or donate to these creators. Once they get what they want, then they're gone.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I beg to differ.. I think it's perhaps the opposite; most devs make it to where it's nearly impossible to score with the "Landlady".. Unless, of course, you grind for hours on end, and even then you might get her.

It seems like certain devs give the people what they want, and that sometimes means sacrifice. Because at the end of the day, not everyone wants to "pay to play" or donate to these creators. Once they get what they want, then they're gone.
That may be... they dumbest thing I've read today.

You understand that billing is monthly right? It's not early access where you buy a copy of the game before it's done and the dev can vanish with all the cash. They have every financial reason NOT to leave.

Look at NLT. Guy has four completed games now and after each game was finished more and more people supported them.
Or Dark Cookie who's been making the same game since 2016 and has an insane following.

Making content makes creators money.

As for this whole 'grind' complaint goes. Cheat if you don't want to do something. Any game with any level of grind has a cheat mod that lets you change stats or give yourself a million dollars. There is no grind unless you want there to be one.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017

You're complaininh about the "landlady" (aka mom-figure?) Lol, you've never seen the ways the "younger roomate" (aka little sister) gets treated. Always the last to get content. Mom is ususally the easiest to get content...

Either way, sad to see this game actually die for good. Oh well, if someone can recreate this game (with the original characters) and possibly expand it I'd happily support it. :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So any other game with similar looking charters like this Monica Bellucci look alike mom?
No, not that i'm aware of. Marvel used pretty unique Models. I haven't seen them in any other VN i've played. That is really sad, bc i like all of them alot.

Reactions: Olejust

redfield04

Aug 29, 2019
Could anyone take the project and continue? There is some legal prohibition, or simply not possible because of the models used (I'm in love with Mia's model and it doesn't exist in another VN).
I've been following VoF since before Marvel disappeared, I was one of those who kept looking at his Patreon every week waiting for something new :( it was the best VN I've ever tried.

ps: google translate english

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Is there any chance someone will be allowed to continue View of Family?
I can't believe im writing this but im actually willing to pay money 4 this development.
I miss this Novel so much..........
Im right there with you. I check back here every few months with the hope that someone picked it back up.

Reactions: TokyoR and Qui Gon

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If there's a fan art thread for this game, then there's a tiny chance somebody may continue. But looks like Marvel used custom assets for the characters so this lowers the chance of a continuation even more.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes