ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Waiting to see if a mod is useful or not

May 31, 2017
This story has a lot of bad reviews but I can't see why. The interface is a little awkward, and there are a lot of "coming soon" tags ... but as the game is obviously in it's early stage, I don't see what's so terribly wrong with that. I am enjoying the story so far; it's interesting and engaging. We made it out of the house, which is something other stories can't seem to do. All in all, it's a good start to what could be a great story.

May 31, 2017
problem is ... there's only two $20 patrons. If someone else gets it and posts here soon after, it becomes a little obvious who "dunnit".

May 31, 2017
But also has 6 patrons in $30... by logic they should also have the link, right?
Yes, they do. The point was: if someone patrons him and then hours later there is a link up on this site, it's obvious to anyone with deductive reasoning who did the deed.

Edit: I guess if you create a new patreon "burner" account, you could patron them knowing full well they will know it was your account...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really like this game, but I'm feeling that the game has not started so far, few scenes and history don't go that far, this way no one can give a credit, and if Marvel is expecting more patrons, for him to fulfill his goal, he needs at least to do more scenes and make a good evolution in history, in another way is very difficult to achieve.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
I'm interested to see where this game goes. The paths with both the mother and sisters are full of potential. The game isn't grade 'A' quality mind you- but compared to some of the offerings I've wasted time playing (I played that 'Twins' visual novel last night- there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back!), VOF has potential to be something.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'd say it doesn't look too bad on first sight, but it would be cool if there would actually be something to do. I didn't play it for too long, but so far I only found the beach scene with Mia, the study->bar scene with Nicole + a conversation in the evening and tv with the mom. Is there something that I'm missing?

Edit: Seems a little buggy, if you miss the opportunity to talk to your mother and the therapist you seem to be locked out of progression.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes