May 31, 2017
I'd say it doesn't look too bad on first sight, but it would be cool if there would actually be something to do. I didn't play it for too long, but so far I only found the beach scene with Mia, the study->bar scene with Nicole + a conversation in the evening and tv with the mom. Is there something that I'm missing?
Might be time to start a walkthrough i guess. ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks, I knew that much, but I missed the chance to have a talk with mom, so she never knew about the planned talk with the therapist and that led to me being locked out of any more progression with the story. I re-started and now everything seems to work (so far), I got the recommendation and started my job.

Some things still seem a little off, for example you can meet Mia at the beach all day long until late at night.

And it's short ... really short XD

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, I knew that much, but I missed the chance to have a talk with mom, so she never knew about the planned talk with the therapist and that led to me being locked out of any more progression with the story. I re-started and now everything seems to work (so far), I got the recommendation and started my job.

Some things still seem a little off, for example you can meet Mia at the beach all day long until late at night.

And it's short ... really short XD
I missed that one as well.Do you get any warning about the appointment,I dont rememebr seeing any markers for it

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's not very obvious, but you get one after you meet Julia at the bar. She says something like "talk to your mother and bring her with you when you visit to get the recommendation".
I had to almost immediately talk to the mom to get the scene, I think it's at 18h/6pm on the first and maybe 2nd day after your meeting, otherwise she wasn't in her room anymore after too many days passed.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's not very obvious, but you get one after you meet Julia at the bar. She says something like "talk to your mother and bring her with you when you visit to get the recommendation".
I had to almost immediately talk to the mom to get the scene, I think it's at 18h/6pm on the first and maybe 2nd day after your meeting, otherwise she wasn't in her room anymore after too many days passed.
thanks

May 31, 2017
kinda funky coding he's done, where you have to be in a specific scene in order to talk to mom about a specific topic. But it would take a bit more advanced coding to make the options for dialog include all possibilities, then limit that to whatever is currently applicable.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I guess, but if you take a look at your mobile it tells you where people are supposed to be at specific times, but she just stops being in her room if you don't talk to her right aways, so it sounds more like a sloppy bug. Same with Mia, I don't think you're supposed to be able to wait for her at the beach all day long.

On another note: is there some way to advance the story of one or both sisters at this point or is it pointless to look for something?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is very good, but I would like to see Sis seducing and teasing more than being seduced, it would be different, and also see the two stories Mom and Sis flowing together, not separated. But I know that this game has a lot of potential.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
no rating. Like IGN 10/10 would play again. I actually have a League of Legends Smurf account named after that joke that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anybody have a relaese date for this game,as thje web page says Version 0.0.5 Release date: 26-28.06.17,I think he messed up or have I missed v.5

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's out, we just don't have it yet. Well the beta of v0.0.5 is out so expect it around the end of the month. He may of messed up and forgot to change the 06 to 07.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes