Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
8pm at the bar before the meeting with her and mom and 6pm if you meet with both of them.

Is there some content with Nicole to unlock? It seems like I can't really find anything besides the party thing, the meeting at the college + bar and one opportunity to talk to her in her room. There's also nothing if you click on tasks.

Reactions: Buzz007

Machiavelli

Jun 16, 2017
8pm at the bar before the meeting with her and mom and 6pm if you meet with both of them.

Is there some content with Nicole to unlock? It seems like I can't really find anything besides the party thing, the meeting at the college + bar and one opportunity to talk to her in her room. There's also nothing if you click on tasks.
I went through the image folder and couldn't find anything more with her :'( but I still think it was a satisfying update nonetheless.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I went through the image folder and couldn't find anything more with her :'( but I still think it was a satisfying update nonetheless.
Yeah it was nice, but still a little short. What confuses me a bit is the fact that Mom and Mia have this "wait for the next version" bit under tasks and Nicole has nothing, as if I haven't discovered the right trigger yet.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
u just pay for a massage.

Then u have to talk with your mom (need perv 30) - it works for me in the living room 19:00 - watch TV, look to ur mom, tell her about the massage -> 20:00 massage

Reactions: flanby

flanby

May 25, 2017
u just pay for a massage.

Then u have to talk with your mom (need perv 30) - it works for me in the living room 19:00 - watch TV, look to ur mom, tell her about the massage -> 20:00 massage
Ok, is that. I dont have perv 30. Do you know how I raise it?
Thank you!

anschwww

May 10, 2017
19:00 & 20:00 o'clock living room, watch tv with mom, look at her and....kiss? +2 perv (or touch for +1)

Reactions: flanby

Machiavelli

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah it was nice, but still a little short. What confuses me a bit is the fact that Mom and Mia have this "wait for the next version" bit under tasks and Nicole has nothing, as if I haven't discovered the right trigger yet.
I know what you mean, that's what made me have to go and look through the image folder just in case I was missing something but there was nothing extra in the the folder.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I know what you mean, that's what made me have to go and look through the image folder just in case I was missing something but there was nothing extra in the the folder.
mia in kitchen in the morning answers u under name of mom.last version mother son date i had enough cash to go on dat but started over played the same as i did b4 and dont have enough ?( as well load my old saves i get roll back

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Not too far with either of them yet. You can only make out with the older one and the younger one can masturbate while you fuck her teacher. That's about it so far.
how u get to little sis teacher? i got locked up basically with nothing to do.will have to try again

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
how u get to little sis teacher? i got locked up basically with nothing to do.will have to try again
You have to talk to here at around 1800, then call her the next day at 1700, and then I think you go talk to her again after that around 1800 the next day.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes