micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, i'm stucked (following the walkthrough) when i have to the library to meet mrs. Banks for have a new job. I've tryed to meet her a lot but never showed. Anyone have a save from this point or close to it?
Well if you have already meet the mrs banks whats happens after you get bj from Emma and and for me after the party where you punch that guy. You have to get recommendation, you call mrs Rhoades and meet with her in bar at 20. Then in my case after 1st dinner with your mother next day when you get to school you get option to look for boss.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a note from your local dogerator...
Keep the gifs to a minimum and keep the posts/silliness to be about the game.
BTW... I had fun reading your posts worshipping the milfy momshake too. :HeyGuys:
But silver cum?? What the hell are they feeding the MC? :pancakeMix:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
BTW... I had fun reading your posts worshipping the milfy momshake too. :HeyGuys:
Yeah i said that before, that the MC must be the Silver Surfer or maybe he has too much "iron" in his food and should eat more fiber. Also yay Mutt is on the Mom train!:eazyHype:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here Mutt made some milfs just for you, have to keep our doggy happy ;):p
All the milfs of the game so enjoy :cool:
vof milfs-3.jpg vof milfs-2.jpg vof milfs-4.jpg vof milfs-5.jpg vof milfs-6.jpg vof milfs-7.jpg vof milfs-8.jpg vof milfs-9.jpg vof milfs-10.jpg vof milfs-11.jpg
And who knows what they are feeding him with, so far the feed him maybe 2 times in the game :)
vof feeding time.jpg

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Well if you have already meet the mrs banks whats happens after you get bj from Emma and and for me after the party where you punch that guy. You have to get recommendation, you call mrs Rhoades and meet with her in bar at 20. Then in my case after 1st dinner with your mother next day when you get to school you get option to look for boss.
Exactly, i already completed the steps you posted but the last part "look for boss" doesn't appear as an option to me.
You don't have a save close to that part?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Exactly, i already completed the steps you posted but the last part "look for boss" doesn't appear as an option to me.
You don't have a save close to that part?
Sure i can give you save, but it got my name there and am not sure how to change it atm since dev console is not working Shift + D, and in notepad++ you dont see shit.
So here you go.

Reactions: NotMe00

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
doesnt really matter ;), i guess he will have 2 names to choose from, or maybe he will go after money will see :p
Yeah.. with that stash you got hidden away. Must be some nice salary you got going on at the school or maybe it was some kind of christmas bonus?XD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah.. with that stash you got hidden away. Must be some nice salary you got going on at the school or maybe it was some kind of christmas bonus?XD
Just good connection, faked some death certificate and collect insurance, stuff like that ;).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You forgot the russian mob or was it the yakuza this time?;)
Not sure this time there were negotiations, did use who ever was cheaper and we got wasted after so much that its gone my memory ;):p. What happens behind doors stays there, you should know that by now. ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
I do not know is it a bug or not but when i go to library at 1300hrs i can talk with Olivia but it just says hi-i want to talk with you-about what-never mind (or something like that). But at one moment i could swear it said come to my office. i did not follow this since i pressed my mouse key several times and this option never showed up again. what went wrong? what i have to do. plus on the OP page there are picture with Nicole in clothes shop. is this still in the game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do not know is it a bug or not but when i go to library at 1300hrs i can talk with Olivia but it just says hi-i want to talk with you-about what-never mind (or something like that). But at one moment i could swear it said come to my office. i did not follow this since i pressed my mouse key several times and this option never showed up again. what went wrong? what i have to do. plus on the OP page there are picture with Nicole in clothes shop. is this still in the game?
Yeah, i didnt get that in this version too, so have just ignore it. No BJ from her this round.

Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes