NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Finished the game right now, a very good one. I'll wait for a new update as all but sorry if i bother you guys again, but anyone can post another save of the game finished?
I don't know how but looking into the images i missed two steps: the one with Nicole in her room and the other with Olivia.
I've also tryed to complete those steps but i can't now because when i click on the phone it says "next version" on the characters.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Finished the game right now, a very good one. I'll wait for a new update as all but sorry if i bother you guys again, but anyone can post another save of the game finished?
I don't know how but looking into the images i missed two steps: the one with Nicole in her room and the other with Olivia.
I've also tryed to complete those steps but i can't now because when i click on the phone it says "next version" on the characters.
Ask @Carlo S directly. I am sure he has multiple saves that he can winrar for you.

Reactions: NotMe00

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wrong Save x'Dx'Dx'D. Sorry Brother, but I'm waiting the new version for play everything again, and do the Walkthrough too, @micmitja I think can help You. ;);):)
I still have not played this new version. And now some time as passed im not sure if i should just wait to next version instead. Hmm..decisions decisions!:closedeyesmile:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes