3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
i dont know is it bug or map location are wrong. i get second time quest "Hide and Seek" map show 2 locations south from village(Kajgard) and west from village(where big rock are) and shes not there
I couldn't replicate your bug, how many times have you found her before that bug happened? Did you load a save during the quest? Have you died while doing the quest?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i forget didnt play maybe 2 patches, was it maybe after fishing quest, not shure.
now i can only talk to Alvilda and she tell me talk to Harald and Harald tell me talk to ladyes and cant do anything forvord maybe becose canot finde Hilde

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
i forget didnt play maybe 2 patches, was it maybe after fishing quest, not shure.
now i can only talk to Alvilda and she tell me talk to Harald and Harald tell me talk to ladyes and cant do anything forvord maybe becose canot finde Hilde
Can you load the dev save from the main menu. Load Game -> Yes

After the fishing quest you will get a quest chain with Hilde and a couple of new scenes then the build will end. Your old saves may not work, so just load the one we provided (like I said above).

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough
I do not know English
Search Vikings Daughter on youtube, but they are playing older builds, now about the quests you talk to the ladies and when the quest starts press "M" and see where you need to go to complete it, or "J" to see the quest log.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Search Vikings Daughter on youtube, but they are playing older builds, now about the quests you talk to the ladies and when the quest starts press "M" and see where you need to go to complete it, or "J" to see the quest log.
tnx im doing that, starting from fishing quest, tnx agen

Reactions: flyRenders

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I see an "RPG" tag, is there combat, leveling up and all that jazz in this game?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I will be honest i have not played this yet. Based on the screenshots the graphics are okay but this game gets a watch and eventual play for one reason VIKINGS

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
flyRenders hi dev

lovely game this

can you tell us how long is this planned to be ?
Hi, currently it's 40-60 minutes if you are new and you aren't using cheats. We add more content every month and working on side quests, so I don't know how long the game would be when it's fully released.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi, currently it's 40-60 minutes if you are new and you aren't using cheats. We add more content every month and working on side quests, so I don't know how long the game would be when it's fully released.
actually i meant to ask how long do you think it will take to completely develop this game ?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
actually i meant to ask how long do you think it will take to completely develop this game ?
We plan to release on steam early access this summer / fall and finish the game by the end of the year or maybe the first half of 2020.

there are feet scenes?
No, but we take requests, any videos / gifs you can show me and we may add that scene. Also specify the characters you want to see in that scene.

Reactions: MAE356

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Sorry if I ask this question again !

Is there a way to change the keys WASD.
Because I'm French and we play with ZQSD.
I have to switch between Keyboard FRA <> ENG every times, it is not practical.

First versions had a "Launcher" where we could change that.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Sorry if I ask this question again !

Is there a way to change the keys WASD.
Because I'm French and we play with ZQSD.
I have to switch between Keyboard FRA <> ENG every times, it is not practical.

First versions had a "Launcher" where we could change that.
Hi, unfortunately we got rid of that launcher, because we want to release on other platforms like Steam and I don't think they support it. Currently there is no way to switch the movement binds other than the manual switching to English keyboard :(

Reactions: Canto Forte

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, unfortunately we got rid of that launcher, because we want to release on other platforms like Steam and I don't think they support it. Currently there is no way to switch the movement binds other than the manual switching to English keyboard :(
TY for your answer.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
We plan to release on steam early access this summer / fall and finish the game by the end of the year or maybe the first half of 2020.

No, but we take requests, any videos / gifs you can show me and we may add that scene. Also specify the characters you want to see in that scene.
thansk alot !

hey, will there be lesbian content ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... you viking <<do the manly tasks and get your hero reward>> the daughter ... would she mother a viking? <<can you start the population of a viking settlement?>>

Reactions: hseigin
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes