3.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
How did everyone pass the fucking arrow tutorial? I left a comment a few days ago and got no help from it.
I cannot for the love of god get past the shoot 4 arrow onto the red dot... which I've been doing but the game won't fucking take notice of it like it's thinking I'm doing nothing and so I cannot pass it.
Like I said above how did anyone pass this? Cause I can't.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How did everyone pass the fucking arrow tutorial? I left a comment a few days ago and got no help from it.
I cannot for the love of god get past the shoot 4 arrow onto the red dot... which I've been doing but the game won't fucking take notice of it like it's thinking I'm doing nothing and so I cannot pass it.
I haven't tried in this version but is was fairly easy in the last version. Are you sure you are hitting the correct target as there are several you can be shooting at.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm 95% sure you are hitting the wrong target, can you send a picture?

Apr 28, 2018
I'm 95% sure you are hitting the wrong target, can you send a picture?
I'm not hitting the wrong target. I move closer to it and the game is telling me to move back and fire at the red dot from a distance. When I do the game thinks I'm not... Would of loved a "Pass Tutorial" Option right about now. Being stuck here and not being able to move on with the game is really annoying.

I deleted the game due to this bug because it was stressing me the fuck out.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm not hitting the wrong target. I move closer to it and the game is telling me to move back and fire at the red dot from a distance. When I do the game thinks I'm not... Would of loved a "Pass Tutorial" Option right about now. Being stuck here and not being able to move on with the game is really annoying.

Which target you were hitting, the first one or the second (hay) ?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017

In case you're mistaken, (from the best of my memory), you start on the far left target, and move to the next on the right each time the quest updates. If you aren't hitting the correct target, the quest won't advance.

Reactions: flyRenders

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm enjoying this game so far, but the move speed seems too slow even when sprinting for all the walking you need to do. It becomes a real chore to go back and forth between the village and slaver pier.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
In case you're mistaken, (from the best of my memory), you start on the far left target, and move to the next on the right each time the quest updates. If you aren't hitting the correct target, the quest won't advance.
Just to add that you have 2 tasks with the hay (second) target. The notifications already explain that though.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm enjoying this game so far, but the move speed seems too slow even when sprinting for all the walking you need to do. It becomes a real chore to go back and forth between the village and slaver pier.
Experimenting with increasing the velocity...

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Still got the same problem, even with version 0.15.2.
So Hilde is not on the ship but in the water and you cannot interact with her? I imagine she would be halfway in the water clipping through the ship and her head / upper body still visible, is that right?

Also did you start the quest again or just load a save where she was already in the water?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Well, she is on the ship, and I can almost jump on her (no pun intended :love:). When I enter the water, you can see that her feet stick through the boat. No matter how close I go, I am always told "You are too far away".

My save was done with v.0.15.0 when I ran into the problem the first time, so I can't restart the quest. I would assume I'd have to start from the very beginning.

EDIT: Downloaded Win x64 update from Mega, filename indicates it's v.015.2, loading screen says v.015.0. Loaded the save, left the boat for a quick hike in the forest, returned, but still the same issue.

EDIT2: Restart with v.015.2 fixed the problem! Started a new game from the beginning, and it worked fine. Hilde now crouched, similar to the first location, and I could interact with her. Thank you so much for fixing it. Really like your game!
Thanks for testing and reporting the bug, yeah old saves will always load the character on their saved position (in your case it was under the ship), I'd send you a new save file, but glad to see that you've already figured it out!

Reactions: Bodo Boderius
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes