• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Looking forward to it then. There is a lot of potential in this game from what I've seen. (real-time 3D adult games of quality are something of a unicorn atm) Hopefully it will keep going strong.

Also, you probably already know this, since I believe you post some updates on r/lewdgames. But when you add the first futa update, I would post on the futa games sub if I were you. You'll get a lot more eyes that way, that are interested specifically in this niche.
Thanks, can you send me a link to that sub?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
can someone please post any save ?
There is a dev save file already, in the main menu press Load Game -> Yes.

If the option does not appear, start a new game and hit ESC -> Save then go back to the menu and the option for the dev save will appear ( I think it requires you to have at least one save to show up, but might be wrong ).

Reactions: WarMachinexxx

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Under Linux I just get screens with one color with the Linux version. When I start the Windows version under Linux I get the menu, but it hangs as soon as I start the game or want to load one (Wine says it encountered a serious error).
I'm under Arch pretty up to date on anything.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Didn't play in a while but can't pass the wolfes quest, for some reasons they don't take damage after the first hit (i do hit them pretty sure about that) any ideas ?

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
has anyone else problems with game not responding when you click to explore village?

Apr 28, 2018
Can't pass the bow tutorial. Telling me to shoot the red circle 4 times and I do but the game thinks I'm not. Can't continue with the game due to this bug.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Just started the game up and then it always gives me a game not responding error...
It doesn't matter if i try to load a save or start a new game (in which case the error comes when i press Explore the Village).

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Is it just me, or does the screen look out of focus?

Nevermind, I had the resolution turned way down on a previous build and the setting were persistent.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes