3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Read the most recent for combat improvements. We already nerfed their health and increased the damage of the sword.
As stated in some earlier posts, wolves will be for the
My apologies :) Seems I missed it!

Thanks for the info. And also, happy holidays ;)

Reactions: flyRenders

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Hi.
We fixed that issue in the next build, for now just choose a different dialogue path that will lead you to the quest. Wolves will run away if they cannot attack you / reach you for example if you are hiding behind 2 trees or standing on a big rock, the wolf cant attack you and you will be able to hit it multiple times so it will run away and wait for you to leave your "hiding spot" then go back to you and attack (wont regenerate its health). They also have a max distance away from their initial spot and will go back to that if you keep running away from them (like in other RPGs), otherwise they will chase you on the entire map.

Are there any saved games for this game?also it seems I cannot go back to the sex scenes once I've gone through them...is there like a library or something to go back to the scenes?

Kovac

Sep 24, 2017
Hi.
We fixed that issue in the next build, for now just choose a different dialogue path that will lead you to the quest. Wolves will run away if they cannot attack you / reach you for example if you are hiding behind 2 trees or standing on a big rock, the wolf cant attack you and you will be able to hit it multiple times so it will run away and wait for you to leave your "hiding spot" then go back to you and attack (wont regenerate its health). They also have a max distance away from their initial spot and will go back to that if you keep running away from them (like in other RPGs), otherwise they will chase you on the entire map.
I see.
The only issue I have with this is that the version on the first page is an older one.
Will you be reviewing the dialogues, because I did see them calling me Big Buy on the second day if I'm not wrong.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I see.
The only issue I have with this is that the version on the first page is an older one.
Will you be reviewing the dialogues, because I did see them calling me Big Buy on the second day if I'm not wrong.
Hi.
We're going to be reviewing them before the Steam/Itch/Gamejolt releases.
Meanwhile, please let me know if you find any grammar/spelling mistakes and we are going to fix them immediately. Just take a screenshot and post it and tell me the current day.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Hi.
We're going to be reviewing them before the Steam/Itch/Gamejolt releases.
Meanwhile, please let me know if you find any grammar/spelling mistakes and we are going to fix them immediately. Just take a screenshot and post it and tell me the current day.
Are they any saved games or cheats for this game?

I can't play previous sex scenes. It just goes on to the next sex scene.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Are they any saved games or cheats for this game?

I can't play previous sex scenes. It just goes on to the next sex scene.
There are cheats (not free), the saved game starts at day 4. You should be able to select a previous sex scene from the NSFW scene UI.

D

Deleted member 1016414

I reach the end of day 4 and there's a scene with the god chick to save me from infection afterwards I can't go on to day 5. How do I get the slave scenes?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I reach the end of day 4 and there's a scene with the god chick to save me from infection afterwards I can't go on to day 5. How do I get the slave scenes?
The slave market is not related to your game progress, you can start a new game and go buy a slave at anytime. Next month, they will cost gold, that will be earned from quests, so you wont be able to buy them at anytime.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I am having sex with a goddess next to the girl I just finished with, and the goddess tells me not to disturb her. Switch to third person view and travel around a bit and you will find the "sleeping" girl is actually wide awake, eyes open and blinking. I guess she doesn't mind sharing me with the goddess. Now if it was her sister, I bet we would have a cat fight on our hands. :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So I am having sex with a goddess next to the girl I just finished with, and the goddess tells me not to disturb her. Switch to third person view and travel around a bit and you will find the "sleeping" girl is actually wide awake, eyes open and blinking. I guess she doesn't mind sharing me with the goddess. Now if it was her sister, I bet we would have a cat fight on our hands. :)
You are right, the sleeping animation does not close her eyes, I will see what I can do to fix it.

Reactions: Regardie

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
New stuff looks great. Any estimate when the next update will arrive here? Didn't check the Patreon page, sorry for my ignorance

Jeeb

Dec 29, 2018
Hey, thanks for trying out the game. Each animation triggers a dialogue event, so with such a slider things might get a bit messy :closedeyesmile: Optional buttons that let you play different animations are going to be implemented in the future :eazyHype:.
Well it really depends on the animation, but I agree that spank/squeeze states are perfect for the current one.
Just played the game/demo, im to the part where you sleep with HILDE & afterwards a woman appears to you, saying youre about to die from infection, her "cure" is to sleep with her, i do but it only keeps repeating, nothing happens afterwards... did i goof up or is this the "end" of the demo... awesome game, hopefully we'll see more on it soon

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That's the end of the demo. Along those lines, the MC seems to have a history with the goddess in question, but it must have happened before he got to the village.

And another thing, why hasn't he gone home? Is he afraid to tell his father that the weapons were stolen after he got there, and he wouldn't have seen any money for them anyway as the village was attacked and the only ones left are two hot princesses, who seem to only pay in sexual favors?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That's the end of the demo. Along those lines, the MC seems to have a history with the goddess in question, but it must have happened before he got to the village.

And another thing, why hasn't he gone home? Is he afraid to tell his father that the weapons were stolen after he got there, and he wouldn't have seen any money for them anyway as the village was attacked and the only ones left are two hot princesses, who seem to only pay in sexual favors?
Would you go home, when you can fuck two hot chicks? :D

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes