3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
You may think you have the quest, but you probably don't. I did this as well, thankfully I only killed 1 deer before realizing my quest log was empty.

Go back to the village and talk to Red again, and you should have the quest this time.
I've done that the first time I played.. Killed many deers and was wondering why I couldn't loot their corpse for meat.

Now, I just kill, confirm they're dead (hey, it twitched, another arrow!), and move on. Same deal with the wolves.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
There are a couple of changes we made based on your feedback.

• The sword damage was increased.
  • Added health bars to the wolves, so you can see their health %.
  • The animals will no longer regenerate their health immediately after combat. If you run away from a wolf, it will start to regenerate % of its health every X seconds, meaning you can return and finish the fight, while the wolf is still weak.
  • The addition above allows you to hit the deer once to the body, then chase it and hit it again in the body to kill it before it restores to full health. You still have to be quick though, you will have around 12 seconds after the deer feels safe to find it and finish with one hit to the body before it's health starts to go up.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, i died once and after that everytime i die or am about to die. FAIL. i get stuck can't do shit..am i only one with this bug and if so how do i avoid it???

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, i died once and after that everytime i die or am about to die. FAIL. i get stuck can't do shit..am i only one with this bug and if so how do i avoid it???
I'm assuming you are dying to wolves. Make sure you can see them before they aggro you, not sure what settings you need to have for the rendering, and save the game before you engage.

Pull with a bow, if you practice a bit you can usually get in 2 headshots, then back up move in, while left clicking after hitting 3 to use the sword. There are a few spots where you can aggro 2 wolves. You have been warned. :D

Other then that practice it I died to a wolf once before I got the hang of it, and if all else fails, turn and run, you can out run the wolves. But timing your attacks, maybe the Dev needs to look at the melee hit box, not sure, sometimes I was sure I was going to hit, but I didn't see any blood spray.

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I have problems when the magician appears in the room and I finish the sex scene I can not leave the room and continue with the mission

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
20181215_003929.jpg
after this scene I do not know what to do there is nobody up and I can not leave the room, if I click on the girl the scene repeats itself? help

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think its rather that critical strike hits from arrows need to be upped, i mean 2 arrows in the head should kill anything. Thats not a frost giant or troll or perhaps atleast a bear. if a human is shot in the head its game over. So why are the wolves too strong? also deers/elks should have 2 types, male and female and the male one's should become agressive instead of passive running away. this would make game more interesting. I like this game it has lots of potentials, but the normal animals need to be normal strong not like op strong. When they hopefully add bears later, bears can be about as strong as wolve's are now. meaning about 4-6 critical hit arrows needed to take it down. Idk if bears will be introduced but i hope so. :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I think its rather that critical strike hits from arrows need to be upped, i mean 2 arrows in the head should kill anything. Thats not a frost giant or troll or perhaps atleast a bear. if a human is shot in the head its game over. So why are the wolves too strong? also deers/elks should have 2 types, male and female and the male one's should become agressive instead of passive running away. this would make game more interesting. I like this game it has lots of potentials, but the normal animals need to be normal strong not like op strong. When they hopefully add bears later, bears can be about as strong as wolve's are now. meaning about 4-6 critical hit arrows needed to take it down. Idk if bears will be introduced but i hope so. :)
Thanks for the feedback. Yes we also have bear models and we already nerfed the wolves.

Kovac

Sep 24, 2017
I'm having a weird problem at day 4.
I don't know if the wolves are supposed to be fearful of the player until said day, but on day 4 I am unable to kill any of the wolves since they bolt off.
I've also noticed that the last dialogue option with the chick on the pier,"This is still dangerous, you know." makes her deliver her final line but I am not presented with a "-Continue-" button to finalize the conversation. All I'm able to do is click the X button closing the dialogue, but that prevents me from starting the quest.

Reactions: Forix

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm having a weird problem at day 4.
I don't know if the wolves are supposed to be fearful of the player until said day, but on day 4 I am unable to kill any of the wolves since they bolt off.
I've also noticed that the last dialogue option with the chick on the pier,"This is still dangerous, you know." makes her deliver her final line but I am not presented with a "-Continue-" button to finalize the conversation. All I'm able to do is click the X button closing the dialogue, but that prevents me from starting the quest.
Hi.
We fixed that issue in the next build, for now just choose a different dialogue path that will lead you to the quest. Wolves will run away if they cannot attack you / reach you for example if you are hiding behind 2 trees or standing on a big rock, the wolf cant attack you and you will be able to hit it multiple times so it will run away and wait for you to leave your "hiding spot" then go back to you and attack (wont regenerate its health). They also have a max distance away from their initial spot and will go back to that if you keep running away from them (like in other RPGs), otherwise they will chase you on the entire map.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hi.
We fixed that issue in the next build, for now just choose a different dialogue path that will lead you to the quest. Wolves will run away if they cannot attack you / reach you for example if you are hiding behind 2 trees or standing on a big rock, the wolf cant attack you and you will be able to hit it multiple times so it will run away and wait for you to leave your "hiding spot" then go back to you and attack (wont regenerate its health). They also have a max distance away from their initial spot and will go back to that if you keep running away from them (like in other RPGs), otherwise they will chase you on the entire map.
Any plan to improve combat against wolves? I found it extremely difficult to win against them. I felt like a single villager in Age of Empires 2 versus a lone-wolf...... Barely made it alive with very little hp.

I tried circling it while spamming attack, no avail his hit always hit (mine might not connect if I am too far). Didn't find any value between a jab and a vertical slash...

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Any plan to improve combat against wolves? I found it extremely difficult to win against them. I felt like a single villager in Age of Empires 2 versus a lone-wolf...... Barely made it alive with very little hp.

I tried circling it while spamming attack, no avail his hit always hit (mine might not connect if I am too far). Didn't find any value between a jab and a vertical slash...
As stated in some earlier posts, wolves will be for the

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

Read the most recent for combat improvements. We already nerfed their health and increased the damage of the sword.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes