3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
ok, you have to choose right sentences to get it...
No, you should be able to get it no matter which way you go as long as you start the quest. Did you start the quest and end up with no weapon? If so, can you tell me which options you chose, so I can investigate?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
its a bit frustraiting to seach for hilde because you have absolutly zero hints i found her the first time but i cant find her the second time for my life

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
The wolves are basically unfucking killable. I have no idea how I'm supposed to manage when the guy controls like an elderly man on horse tranquilizer.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
ah big blue circle?
Yes, we added this in the notifications. If you are struggling with the game controls you can press ESC -> Controls or open the Controls window from the main menu. It will explain the game mechanics.

max dampf

May 25, 2017
The wolves are basically unfucking killable. I have no idea how I'm supposed to manage when the guy controls like an elderly man on horse tranquilizer.
I had trouble too, but then i backstepped the first attack and start to circle them, worked for me.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I agree.. I died to the same wolf twice, despite slashing at it with my sword 5 times. Makes me wonder, is the sword damage being 'rolled' for random damage values instead of one value?

Would also be nice if we could right click and block or dodge the wolf's attack.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
just a tip when you are good you can shoot the wolf two times with the bow before he reaches you switch to sword and easy kill

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I killed the wolves with the bow and arrow and still got the quest completed

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I stopped playing at the point where I needed to kill the 3 deer. Good god that is annoying. It's takes a dozen shots to kill the bastards and a couple of times they vanish like they're motherfucking Chris Angel. I could probably hunt and kill 3 deers with a bow and arrow irl quicker than I could in this game.

To be fair the machine I'm playing the game on this old as hell and probably has a lot to do with it because the game doesn't run the greatest on it but I needed to vent a little.

Nightmare3007

Oct 12, 2017
I killed the wolves with the bow and arrow and still got the quest completed
same here i tried with sword but failed but with 4 arrow to the head killed it (1 head-shot from far, 1 non-head-shot when it came to attack me and 3 shot to head or near head while it is attacking me).

Nightmare3007

Oct 12, 2017
I stopped playing at the point where I needed to kill the 3 deer. Good god that is annoying. It's takes a dozen shots to kill the bastards and a couple of times they vanish like they're motherfucking Chris Angel. I could probably hunt and kill 3 deers with a bow and arrow irl quicker than I could in this game.

To be fair the machine I'm playing the game on this old as hell and probably has a lot to do with it because the game doesn't run the greatest on it but I needed to vent a little.
try head-shot

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Can't find even a chest closest to the village and I think I've walked around every tree, rock and clump of flowers. Are those chest chests or are they buried treasure and I have to pixel hunt for them? ? And how do you fight? According to the Controls/ Combat info I'm clicking LMB, RMB and try to use scroll wheel while wolf bites me slowly to death. Any ideas?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can't find even a chest closest to the village and I think I've walked around every tree, rock and clump of flowers. Are those chest chests or are they buried treasure and I have to pixel hunt for them? ? And how do you fight? According to the Controls/ Combat info I'm clicking LMB, RMB and try to use scroll wheel while wolf bites me slowly to death. Any ideas?
Please, use the map and see the blue circles, it shows where quest items are located. You must have a weapon equipped to fight, you get weapons during quests. We are going to add a simple default weapon - one handed sword.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Please, use the map and see the blue circles, it shows where quest items are located. You must have a weapon equipped to fight, you get weapons during quests. We are going to add a simple default weapon - one handed sword.
Thanks! As it turns out it was my own fault. I've started looking for chests before I got the quest from Alvida so it's obvious why I couldn't find them.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
I'm stuck with repeating the sex animation with the blue haired girl next to Hilde. After the sex is over you just get a repeat button and can't end it unless i exit but then it puts me back in the same dialogues till you have sex with her again.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes