3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am really sorry the way it has gone. The playground is terrible. Are guys so dumb. The story is non-existent.
It looked good...

RalphJones

Aug 21, 2019
Would someone be able to provide advice for the hide and seek quest? I have looked everywhere and I cannot find Hilde.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
So, my sword litteraly does 0 damage (really, the wolf's health just doesn't move at all) and my bow doesn't fire any arrow (I just fire once without any arrow going then can't fire again without changing weapon)
Thus I died to a wolf, and when I spoke to the girl to go back to my world, my movements controls just stopped working and now I can only crouch or talk to her over and over
Great

The upgrade system also does nothing at all
The slave is giving me the same quest I already completed, that I can't complete again because there's no bucket or bread left (and that doesn't show in my quest log) but she still asks me to when I speak to her

EDIT : my bow actually does fire an arrow, it just fall off on the spot. So I can actually kill wolves by standing right on them and firing above my head while switching weapons between every shot (or I could if they didn't have more damage than me and the arrow hitting 1 out of 3 times). Guess that's a progress

EDIT 2 : I don't know what to say anymore, I guess I was teleported by the 2 wolves-magicians' ritual

Last edited:

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
That purple underwear looks really modern for Viking era. :)
Very nice game, keep up the good work!

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So, my sword litteraly does 0 damage (really, the wolf's health just doesn't move at all) and my bow doesn't fire any arrow (I just fire once without any arrow going then can't fire again without changing weapon)
Thus I died to a wolf, and when I spoke to the girl to go back to my world, my movements controls just stopped working and now I can only crouch or talk to her over and over
Great

The upgrade system also does nothing at all
The slave is giving me the same quest I already completed, that I can't complete again because there's no bucket or bread left (and that doesn't show in my quest log) but she still asks me to when I speak to her

EDIT : my bow actually does fire an arrow, it just fall off on the spot. So I can actually kill wolves by standing right on them and firing above my head while switching weapons between every shot (or I could if they didn't have more damage than me and the arrow hitting 1 out of 3 times). Guess that's a progress

EDIT 2 : I don't know what to say anymore, I guess I was teleported by the 2 wolves-magicians' ritual

This happens if you load an old save since we made changes to the upgrade system. If you dont want to play from day one, you can just go to Load Game -> Yes and it will load a most recent save. Let me know if that fixes it.

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Just downloaded the new version after not playing for a while, but only the playground seems to work for me. When I try to start a new game it just crashes to desktop, when i try to load to day 5 it gives an allocation error. Using the windows version, specs are W10 Pro 64bit, GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16 GB ram.

EDIT: Nevermind.. had a lot of chrome tabs open, which was hogging my ram. Closed a bunch down and now it runs fine. I'll leave this here if anyone has a similar error.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyRenders

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
This happens if you load an old save since we made changes to the upgrade system. If you dont want to play from day one, you can just go to Load Game -> Yes and it will load a most recent save. Let me know if that fixes it.
Well, I would've liked to keep my character, choices (though I don't know if they have any meaningful impact) and money but I think it won't be possible then ?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Well, I would've liked to keep my character, choices (though I don't know if they have any meaningful impact) and money but I think it won't be possible then ?
Its possible to transfer your money, you can find the file by going in the AppData folder on your PC, then LocalLow - FlyRenders - Viking's Daughter - Saves - Slot1, from here you should copy the "currencyCollection" file and then locate the game folder and find the "Streaming Assets" folder inside, delete the currencyCollection from there and place the copied one.

Reactions: Regardie
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes