combige

Jun 30, 2017
Pics look good.
But, is the name of village head's father Vissarion by any chance?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
My time at portia is the only farming game life I miss, I played them all, I am connoisseur.
From harvest moon to Rune factory.
And it’s honestly a shame that there aren’t many good farming simulators on this site.
:(
aint dat da truth

no gud farming simulators or monster breeding farming simulators

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
:(
aint dat da truth

no gud farming simulators or monster breeding farming simulators
I mean there was a spark of a good monster breeding farming simulator, but then what should have not happened, happened.
And now we got Cloud Meadow :cautious:

Anyways I have some hope for this game, I may return when it gets better reworked and bug fixed.

BOB8973457

Mar 25, 2021
hey guys for some reason it skips the h scenes and goes straight to my house any help? also do i need the adult patch for nsfw if so where do i put it?

HelApe

Oct 8, 2022
The quest with Bao Long's wife came a day later.
However, now I'm stuck in a bug.
I have the quest for aunt Mei's Pickled Cabbage. I'm supposed to bring her 30 Mustard. Then I shall accompany her to the mountain. However, she keeps stopping and it doesn't go any further.
Anyone an idea how to fix this?
i have the same problem, did you solve it?

HelApe

Oct 8, 2022
hey guys for some reason it skips the h scenes and goes straight to my house any help? also do i need the adult patch for nsfw if so where do i put it?
You have to download adult patch and open it with the game, drag that file into the game and that's it.

thatguy456

Jul 5, 2018
How do I enter the mine? I got the quests from butcher and bao, and the map from the shop but I still can't enter it.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes