4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
It's not that bad, and it's a card with 11gb of VRAM. I've seen people who started with much worse equipment than you and did it. I still think you can do better in terms of update lengths and release intervals. Because 2 months waiting time for this update is really too much :)

I really like your game and I follow it with interest, but I have to say these things too.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
It's not that bad, and it's a card with 11gb of VRAM. I've seen people who started with much worse equipment than you and did it. I think you can do better in terms of update lengths and release intervals. Because 2 months waiting time for this update is really too much :)
I understand, and I've already made a post about that. I'm working with Gen 9 figures and believe me, it's hard. Especially when there's more than one figure on the scene. Plus I'm doing that in my free time and unfortunately that's not my main job.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i keep getting error when slut points are added at the market i keep getting scripet error

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
i keep getting error when slut points are added at the market i keep getting scripet error
Could you try starting the game from the beginning and using the CTRL button to fast-forward to these moments? I hope that will fix the problem

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not that bad, and it's a card with 11gb of VRAM. I've seen people who started with much worse equipment than you and did it. I still think you can do better in terms of update lengths and release intervals. Because 2 months waiting time for this update is really too much :)
I'm wondering if you are aware of how entitled this makes you sound. Why is waiting 2 months for an update "too much" except in your own little world? The dev takes as much time as the dev takes. That's how it works, regardless of our desires. If you are paying money for this, then complain on the forum/platform where you paid the money. If you got this for free, then just be glad you are getting anything at all for the price you paid.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I really like your game and I follow it with interest, but I have to say these things too.
I think 2 months isnt bad even if it's a short update. The render quality is pretty damn good and ive seen games that have as much content as the recent update or less and took 6 months + to develop

• Haha
Jan 7, 2021
I'm wondering if you are aware of how entitled this makes you sound. Why is waiting 2 months for an update "too much" except in your own little world? The dev takes as much time as the dev takes. That's how it works, regardless of our desires. If you are paying money for this, then complain on the forum/platform where you paid the money. If you got this for free, then just be glad you are getting anything at all for the price you paid.
sure-jim.gif

I think 2 months isnt bad even if it's a short update. The render quality is pretty damn good and ive seen games that have as much content as the recent update or less and took 6 months + to develop
If a developer makes you wait 6 months for an update of this length, you should leave there man. The smell of milk would be intense.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If a developer makes you wait 6 months for an update of this length, you should leave there man. The smell of milk would be intense.
meh if I still like a game that takes 6 months for a short update ill check it out eventually just will only pay for the lowest tier or wait for public release and it goes to the bottom of my to play list. I don't really consider it milking unless there is no communication and it also depends if they are full time or not.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone knows how to unlock the otpion "Come out" at te clothing stand in the FAIR ?
1708973361001.png

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Eromantis sorry if I'm persistent, but I'm really curious about what I asked.

I have a question though, is blonde hair lily in the picture on the right side the final appearance stage that she is gonna reach?
Cause somehow, it would be interesting to see her transform even more than that. And by that I mean, even heavier surgery.
Will there be a route where she gets corrupted to an extreme degree?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
They are working on a new game which is pretty much GGGB 2, the only difference is that now its 2 protagonists; a male and a female, but the female is pretty much the same plot as GGGB.
COW A BUNGA DUDE!!! I'll definitely be looking out for that one. Any idea when we'll see it?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes