4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm wondering if this is all a dream...
Lily falls asleep on the train. Then seemingly awakes to a nightmare town where she's forced to stay. Her bags literally disappear right in front of her, on the platform. Has anyone said this before on the thread?
Obviously I hope it's not true but the way its done, it seems like there's definitely an option for the whole thing to be a nightmare she has on the train journey to Uni.

Maybe at the end of the game Lily wakes up, still on the train. It was all just a bad dream. Then hears the dispatcher say due to an earthquake, everyone has to get off here at Grimwood.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I'm wondering if this is all a dream...
Lily falls asleep on the train. Then seemingly awakes to a nightmare town where she's forced to stay. Her bags literally disappear right in front of her, on the platform. Has anyone said this before on the thread?
Obviously I hope it's not true but the way its done, it seems like there's definitely an option for the whole thing to be a nightmare she has on the train journey to Uni.

Maybe at the end of the game Lily wakes up, still on the train. It was all just a bad dream. Then hears the dispatcher say due to an earthquake, everyone has to get off here at Grimwood.
Well... could be.
But I actually think it just has been portrayed rather simpel, due to the limited skills and ressources the dev had at the beginning of making this.
And due to plot, to push the MC into an even more desperate situation.
Whats the no.1 drive of female MCs? Desperation and things going (horribly) wrong.

So maybe, your imagination is trying to add structure and lore where there isnt any (yet).
Doesnt mean the dev couldnt at some point fill those gaps with such an idea.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Well... could be.
But I actually think it just has been portrayed rather simpel, due to the limited skills and ressources the dev had at the beginning of making this.
And due to plot, to push the MC into an even more desperate situation.
Whats the no.1 drive of female MCs? Desperation and things going (horribly) wrong.

So maybe, your imagination is trying to add structure and lore where there isnt any (yet).
Doesnt mean the dev couldnt at some point fill those gaps with such an idea.
It's just a theory I thought of when I first started playing the game. Not saying I believe it to be true, that's why I used words like "Im wondering" or "seems like" lol. Seen it many times in so much media though, going to sleep then waking up to something that's a little other worldy or highly exaggerated. Anyway I played the rest of the game now & I really didn't like it for many reasons. Sorry to the Dev, I left all my grievances in the review. So I'll see myself out of this thread now :oops:

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
The developer is missing , on Sunday there was supposed to be a voting post on Boosty, for the outfit in the photo shoot. I hope he is alive and well ( This is not a joke, he is seriously missing).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The developer is missing , on Sunday there was supposed to be a voting post on Boosty, for the outfit in the photo shoot. I hope he is alive and well ( This is not a joke, he is seriously missing).
Based on what evidence? Just because he missed a voting post?
Have you ever thought that something in real life could have happened?

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You mean EASTER Sunday the Developer went missing? Easter Sunday I wonder what could have happened to him on EASTER Sunday. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I'm sure he had nothing better to do on EASTER Sunday.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is this like GGGB(where you can avoid all sex and stay good/pure) or are you ALWAYS going to end up corrupted(getting raped and having tons of sex)?
and if there is no lesbian route let me know so i can know to skip this or not

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
is this like GGGB(where you can avoid all sex and stay good/pure) or are you ALWAYS going to end up corrupted(getting raped and having tons of sex)?
It's not quite at the same level as GGGB yet. It'll take a lot more episodes and content in order to judge VST to that standard. The next few episodes really need to make an impact and figure out the direction the game is headed at.

You can check the genre on the front page to see if it's to your liking, there seems to be no lesbian tag there (for now.)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It's not quite at the same level as GGGB yet. The next few episodes really need to make an impact in order to figure out the direction the game is headed at.

You can check the genre on the front page to see if it's to your liking, there is no lesbian tag there (for now.)
ohh so it LOOKS like its going to be like GGGB but its still in early development....well ill keep an eye on it, one of the few ren'ply that dosent look like horrible puddy monsters

side note, i hope it dose turn out like GGGB, you COULD be a slut if you ant, or find a new lover..maybe fall in love with your best friend...or have your dads baby...its all up to you...you could stay pure and clean and even awaken your new sexuality and help your new girlfriend turn her life around...devs if you are seeing this...please emulate GGGB as much as you can, but with your amazing art

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
unsure how that game plays yet to play it but I have a pure save and a slut one right now on this game. So yeah you arent forced into getting corrupted

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
unsure how that game plays yet to play it but I have a pure save and a slut one right now on this game. So yeah you arent forced into getting corrupted
ohh thats good to know, i hope the devs keep it like that...cuz a good romance with fewer sex scenes is better then a terrible romance and lots of sex scenes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ohh thats good to know, i hope the devs keep it like that...cuz a good romance with fewer sex scenes is better then a terrible romance and lots of sex scenes
Agree which is why harems are my least favorite games most of the time there are a few good ones but those are rare.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Agree which is why harems are my least favorite games most of the time there are a few good ones but those are rare.
well im not even talking about harems, i mean in corruption games you can get a LOT of sex scenes as your character just fucks everyone and everything around her or just keeps getting raped..and thats both boring and/or painful to watch
so id rather have a good romance with only a few sex scenes with him or her then watch my character whore out

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes