4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's an option, but depending in how you make the render for the game it doubles the work and the development time. Even if a render only takes 10 min and you have 20 renders that adds to 20x10min (200min) more time needed just to keep a jungle or clearing a jungle. But most games don't have just 20 pics and most render take more than 10min. And you have to build a function that change the picture used for every scene depending on being shaved or not.
And it would be the same if there were optional transformations, as was discussed above. The lady is perfect as she is and if she decides to shave at some point we have to accept it (personally I wouldn't mind at all).

Reactions: GrimX95

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
It's an option, but depending in how you make the render for the game it doubles the work and the development time. Even if a render only takes 10 min and you have 20 renders that adds to 20x10min (200min) more time needed just to keep a jungle or clearing a jungle. But most games don't have just 20 pics and most render take more than 10min. And you have to build a function that change the picture used for every scene depending on being shaved or not.
I am sorry but you dont understand how it works. The most work is programming, writing (plot, dialogs) and setupping scene (animation, pose). Time spend for computer render an image is not a work and does not double development time, You dont even need to sit in front of computer during render. Also You can code or write plot during image render. To be shaved or not is just a toggle which takes few secconds to apply and render second image. You render first image then press toggle to enable hair, render second image and you can cut extra image area which is equal with first image, that allow to save disk space, just put hair as a second layer to first (shaved) image.
You could also probably setup software not to render other duplicate area since you dont need it for second image.

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I am sorry but you dont understand how it works. The most work is programming, writing (plot, dialogs) and setupping scene (animation, pose). Time spend for computer render an image is not a work and does not double development time, You dont even need to sit in front of computer during render. Also You can code or write plot during image render. To be shaved or not is just a toggle which takes few secconds to apply and render second image. You render first image then press toggle to enable hair, render second image and you can cut extra image area which is equal with first image, that allow to save disk space, just put hair as a second layer to first (shaved) image.
You could also probably setup software not to render other duplicate area since you dont need it for second image.
Unfortunately my computer gets so overloaded during rendering that I can't do anything in parallel :(

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Unfortunately my computer gets so overloaded during rendering that I can't do anything in parallel :(
That is why I commented about the time and said to use the tools I listed. hligahudiaunf does not understand, I guess missing experience with bigger render on a potato. Gen9 uses very much Vram, most use 4k res, many use 8k res. I just tested it and three copied nude Victoria 9 (not HD) in front of a plane use 11.2GB VRAM when rendering. I don't doubt a few lights, background like sky, clothes etc. are enough with two Gen9 chars to overwhelm my 12GB VRAM without any problem and in that case working with that PC like coding, writing a story or just surfing the internet will be impossible until the render is finished. Changing resolution of everything not in the foreground, deleting of everything that is not in direct view is what those tools I talked about do and that'll help.
Another factor is some props are just wasting memory. There is for example a pack with stationery in the DAZ shop. It's under 10$, you could do it yourself with the simple shapes in DAZ 3D and free textures, but okay if somebody don't want to. But each single item uses 8k when 512byte or less would been have been enough . Why does a pencil, a pen, a white single colored eraser etc. need 8k ?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I think guys above wanted to say, that alternative renders doubles ( multiple
Is it possible to make something like saving positions to render into some queue during your workday and then just renger them at night when you are sleeping ?

Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I think guys above wanted to say, that alternative renders doubles ( multiple

Is it possible to make something like saving positions to render into some queue during your workday and then just renger them at night when you are sleeping ?
Batch Render works really awful and very often an error pops up and nothing happens until you press "ok".

• Sad
Reactions: robin312

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Batch Render works really awful and very often an error pops up and nothing happens until you press "ok".
I am so happy that I'm not the only one with this issue. And I've got the render queue setup, just can never seem to get it to work the way it is intended.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So this is some explanation. The train managed to complete its course and return (reverse) to the main line before the landslide occurred. Then part of the line (where the action of the game takes place) was cut off.
The game tells us that the train is parked in the depot at Grimwood. It never left because it couldn't. That part makes perfect sense.

The MC's failure to awaken during a quake of the size needed to inflict the damage described is less sensible, but not so nonsensical as to be worth all of this caterwauling. I'd rather the dev forge ahead with the story than go back and make tweaks to please a minority of players.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry, I quoted the wrong message, I intended to reply to Sorter

4, according to what I can read in my save, thanks to this:

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The game tells us that the train is parked in the depot at Grimwood. It never left because it couldn't. That part makes perfect sense.

The MC's failure to awaken during a quake of the size needed to inflict the damage described is less sensible, but not so nonsensical as to be worth all of this caterwauling. I'd rather the dev forge ahead with the story than go back and make tweaks to please a minority of players.
I live in a mountain area and our train line goes through the mountain with tunnels etc to the main train station. Just the freezing water in the winter is enough for landslides to occur that block the tracks. Thank good earthquakes are very rare and low intensity in our area. You don't need a heavy earthquake that wakes you up to cause a landslide that will destroy a train track. The story is very reasonable.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Hey, sorry, I didn't notice your comment. Not many people like extreme body modifications (including me), so if I add such a thing - then at the end of the game as an optional route
Even I don't like bodies that are excessively modified, it shouldn't be too extreme and I would prefer it to stay realistic. Still, Lily has such an innocent looking figure that I would love to see her do a 180 in that regard.

Reactions: Mysh9
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes