4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What is this "Sex" you speak of?!? :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: ;)

View attachment 3632995
I know how slowburn game are...
and this game is about slow transformation ONLY... after transformation will stop

... after 200 updates there will still be no sex,,, but the version 201 is the final update that will be only text based endings

the ending will be like this:

Only black screen and text:
"From now on our beloved Lily will be the cum-bucket at the disposal of which inhabitants and travelers who pass through the village
this is how ends the terrifying story of Lily she will be happy and terrifying rich!
She will not become pregnant because she is on the pill and will be fucked by everyone in every possible position....
sorry we ran out of pictures so you will have to imagine the scenes in your own way"

THE END! :poop:

Last edited:

Beckett.

Jul 13, 2019
I know how slowburn game are...
and this game is about slow transformation ONLY... after transformation will stop

... after 200 updates there will still be no sex,,, but the version 201 is the final update that will be only text based endings

the ending will be like this:

Only black screen and text:
"From now on our beloved Lily will be the cum-bucket at the disposal of which inhabitants and travelers who pass through the village
this is how ends the terrifying story of Lily she will be happy and terrifying rich!
She will not become pregnant because she is on the pill and will be fucked by everyone in every possible position....
sorry we ran out of pictures so you will have to imagine the scenes in your own way"

THE END! :poop:
So maybe you can start making games??? :poop:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Great update much better than the last. Glad I have a slut save and a "pure" save. The diner scene was just as good on both saves since I one she is going along with the blackmail and the other save she isn't.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm probably reading too deep into this, but the unnamed male patron at the diner that keeps taking Lily into the bathroom; it feels like he might be the male equivalent to Lily, perhaps further along down the road as he's been stuck in the town for longer than her. We've gotten his inner monologues a couple of times now and he questions what he's doing in a very similar fashion to Lily. He seemingly wants to be a nice guy, or at least not as toxic as he is to Lily, but he keeps finding himself saying or doing the worse thing. Whatever force in the town, if it is paranormal or just how the manipulations of the citizens of the town is, are making him the hyper-masculine alpha douche as the male equivalent to Lily becoming the flirtatious exhibitionist slut.

I don't know if that's explicitly the authors intent, but I think it would be a neat parallel if that ends up being the case.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
So, seeing as it's already set in stone from the get-go where this story is heading, how impactful are the choices in this game? Because I would imagine that most (if not all) of the player's choices are meaningless since she'll end up as the village slut anyway as the title suggests.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe. But I still usually take the prudish approach (though I look at the other options after I have a playthrough), so while she may wind up as the village slut, she'll perhaps get there a bit slower. I like slower corruption games anyway. Too many I've seen go from naive sexual experienced woman to 100% slut in just a single chapter sometimes. Much too quick for my liking.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So, seeing as it's already set in stone from the get-go where this story is heading, how impactful are the choices in this game? Because I would imagine that most (if not all) of the player's choices are meaningless because she'll end up as the village slut anyway as the title suggests.
Constantly moaning about choices...
That is why I consider choices a cancer.

Let's be clear here: the title of this game is the village slut transformation.... Without having a PhD it is easy to understand what the plot is about...

Now, for snowflakes, some choices have been added in order to don't offend the weak beta man feeling.
Most likely you can avoid something like rape or some more "scary" blackmail.

Clearly.... If the village slut transformation is the title, with your "choices" you cannot expect that the whole story will change and this little cunt becomes an astronaut or CEO. ..

That is why it's important to understand what the developers wants to tell as main backbone story and then decide if the story is your taste or it is something you don't want to invest time in.

Seems obvious but still....

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017

Let's be clear here: the title of this game is the village slut transformation.... Without having a PhD it is easy to understand what the plot is about...

Now, for snowflakes, some choices have been added in order to don't offend the weak beta man feeling.

Clearly.... If the village slut transformation is the title, with your "choices" you cannot expect that the whole story will change and this little cunt becomes an astronaut or CEO. ..

That is why it's important to understand what the developers wants to tell as main backbone story and then decide if the story is your taste or it is something you don't want to invest time in.

Oh my bad, I didn't realise asking a simple question was considered to be "moaning". If you're going to respond to someone, maybe next time you could try to not sound like an asshole for no reason.

Calling people "beta" when you can't even answer a question in a normal manner doesn't come across as very "alpha", it's really just kinda pathetic.

Clearly.... Since I literally mentioned the title in my post, it doesn't take a PHD to know that I'm not expecting nor hoping to turn "this little cunt" into an astronaut or CEO and that I'm very well aware of where this game is heading.

Why do you think I asked that question in the first place? I'll tell you before you jump to conclusions again ; I wanted to know how much control we have over the MC's actions on her path to becoming the village slut, and how much our choices impact the overall flow of the story. Not in hopes of someone telling me she can become the first bimbo on the moon...

I asked a question mate, nothing wrong with that on a thread that's literally meant to discuss the game. It had nothing to do with moaning or complaining. Reign in that shitty attitude next time, alright?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't have time to invest in something and waithing for boring slow burn scenes... bc that is obvious in the title as you said!
So the second option you wrote is the mine! :cool:
it is a game that when will be complete i will download!

IMO

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

I wonder why the Dev decided to call it 'Village' Slut Transformation? It's not exactly something you would expect to happen in a village. And Grimwood is definitely not a village anyway. It's extremely obvious that it's a town or a small city. So it just seems a bit weird to call it that? I mean how many villages are big enough to require a bus service, to reach different parts of it? Every village I've ever visited, can be walked across in less than 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: Udayana

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Oh my bad, I didn't realise asking a simple question was considered to be "moaning". If you're going to respond to someone, maybe next time you could try to not sound like an asshole for no reason.

Calling people "beta" when you can't even answer a question in a normal manner doesn't come across as very "alpha", it's really just kinda pathetic.

Clearly.... Since I literally mentioned the title in my post, it doesn't take a PHD to know that I'm not expecting nor hoping to turn "this little cunt" into an astronaut or CEO and that I'm very well aware of where this game is heading.

Why do you think I asked that question in the first place? I'll tell you before you jump to conclusions again ; I wanted to know how much control we have over the MC's actions on her path to becoming the village slut, and how much our choices impact the overall flow of the story. Not in hopes of someone telling me she can become the first bimbo on the moon...

I asked a question mate, nothing wrong with that on a thread that's literally meant to discuss the game. It had nothing to do with moaning or complaining. Reign in that shitty attitude next time, alright?
Don't melt kid.

You asked a question and I gave you my point of view.
No need to behave like a girl on period.

You don't like my answer, move on. But really you should pick up the topic starting from the title of this game

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes