4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
This game keeps me attentive with every release. Aside from the erotic content, I really want to know what's up with the crazy town. Great writing Mr. Creator!

Jan 13, 2021
Is this a beta version and will be the massive missing choices added? Or did the Dev jumps on the new Trend Train "i give a crap over previous choices and force you my shit"?? There are no Choices. I play the NO SLUT Route and suddenly there is forced sexual harrasment, groping and she even has to masturbate this weird pig of a "Son".... wth!?!?!? Whats up with this crap??!?! :rolleyes:

Reactions: ffx100

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eromantis Thanks for the update. It was a really good one this slow burn especially the night club is really enjoyable in this one. I loved Naomi hope she becomes a lesbian corruption option later so far she is the one of the only characters I do like , as she isn't a creep or handsy like the rest haha. There was one other I liked but forgot his name.

Tho I do have a question. I play slut and non slut saves. But I didn't see any choices in this update which felt a bit odd to me especially Lilly been showing some backbone in this update so I don't think she would of had an issue telling Bobby to fuck off instead of forcing a Handjob. Was that intentional or a bug? as it was really the only negative to this update

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes