4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
like I said before there needs to be a story reason for it or a way to avoid such content. Cause without a story reason it becomes something that is there just because people want it and becomes a meaningless and pointless scene especially something that is extreme and horrible like that. Then you have people that like this game but dont like that kind of content and forcing it on people that dont like such content would make people jump ship as well.

While I myself dislike such content I can tolerate it as long as it's not my MC doing it to the victim. Still such content makes me consider not playing such paths or content on my main save and make a separate save for them just to see the content.
Simple too me. Don’t like the content don’t click on it and don’t play it !
The people that continuously click on games , knowing what’s in it , then whine about it are idiots.
I will not play games with futa or any other gay tag, I don’t click on or play them. It’s really not difficult

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Simple too me. Don’t like the content don’t click on it and don’t play it !
The people that continuously click on games , knowing what’s in it , then whine about it are idiots.
I will not play games with futa or any other gay tag, I don’t click on or play them. It’s really not difficult
yeah I play about anything tags don't really bother me but certain ones I do like it when it's optional. Or if it's forced want it to make some sense in the narrative and not come across as it was added to check off a box. But yeah on the rare case I see something I don't like I don't click play either or delete the game and just leave the thread without saying a word.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
Questions:
1) when this is going to be completed?
2) i could'nt do nothing with the 2 bad guys
3) i have missed some images/scene according to the gallery but i did everithyng
4) where are the other chapters?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Questions:
1) when this is going to be completed?
2) i could'nt do nothing with the 2 bad guys
3) i have missed some images/scene according to the gallery but i did everithyng
4) where are the other chapters?
1. no one knows as shit happens in life and there could be delays etc. Even the dev wouldn't be able to answer this besides not a good idea to give dates until the dev knows for certain but I think the next update should be in a week or 2
2. if you mean sex well this is a slow burn so nothing really happened yet other than 1 small scene forget if it was a HJ / BJ or the guy just jerked off looking at her tits.
3. no idea I have 2 playthrough one where I keep my MC as a prude / innocent and another full slut mode
4. don't know what you mean chapter 1-5 are all included in the download

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020
1. no one knows as shit happens in life and there could be delays etc. Even the dev wouldn't be able to answer this besides not a good idea to give dates until the dev knows for certain but I think the next update should be in a week or 2
2. if you mean sex well this is a slow burn so nothing really happened yet other than 1 small scene forget if it was a HJ / BJ or the guy just jerked off looking at her tits.
3. no idea I have 2 playthrough one where I keep my MC as a prude / innocent and another full slut mode
4. don't know what you mean chapter 1-5 are all included in the download
where is jerking off scene? HJ/BJ?

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes