4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Agree, rape, blackmail, drugs, forced sex..

Unfortunately we need to share this forum with snowflakes and white knights that are ready to lunch crusades in order to defend the virtue of some pixelated girl...
As much as I'd like that, I wouldn't hold my breath that any of those tags will be in VST. The game has a Steam page, and if it's going to be sold to the mainstream audience and 'snowflakes' as you call it, you just cannot add any of those things. Dealing with Steam/Valve is dealing with the censorship devil itself. Also, the fact that the blackmail plotline abruptly did a 180 in Ep. 5 doesn't inspire confidence that the dev wouldn't be afraid to show any dark and gritty elements when it needs to.

I would be glad to be proven wrong in the future episodes though.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Agree, rape, blackmail, drugs, forced sex..

Unfortunately we need to share this forum with snowflakes and white knights that are ready to lunch crusades in order to defend the virtue of some pixelated girl...
Who you gonna call!
MjAxMy1lMjhlYmMyNTQyN2I4NzA1.png

Or who you going to call to save some pixelated fantasy girls:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully the dev gets enough feedback to include more content we like and gives the white knight save-a-ho crusaders an easy way to skip that content. (Not that it will stop them from complaining anyway!):)

They seem to be setting up for some good content but can they stick the landing remains to be seen. Fingers Crossed

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Agree: rape, blackmail, drugs, forced sex..

I mean I don't enjoy rape scenes/forced sex either, but if it's in a game I just don't play it. Am I a snowflake now? Maybe. Are you possibly a sex offender? Who can really say? :devilish:

#nokinkshaming

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I mean I don't enjoy rape scenes/forced sex either, but if it's in a game I just don't play it. Am I a snowflake now? Maybe. Are you possibly a sex offender? Who can really say? :devilish:

#nokinkshaming
Being a snowflake or a white knight crusader has nothing to do with kink shaming.

It is not difficult to understand.

A normal person if doesn't like something move on something else.

A filthy snowflake or white knight take actions in order to censor what the filthy creature doesn't like.

#LearnTheDifference!!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

like I said before there needs to be a story reason for it or a way to avoid such content. Cause without a story reason it becomes something that is there just because people want it and becomes a meaningless and pointless scene especially something that is extreme and horrible like that. Then you have people that like this game but dont like that kind of content and forcing it on people that dont like such content would make people jump ship as well.

While I myself dislike such content I can tolerate it as long as it's not my MC doing it to the victim. Still such content makes me consider not playing such paths or content on my main save and make a separate save for them just to see the content.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019

And you want that same "pixelated girl" to suffer. :WaitWhat::KEK:

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Being a snowflake or a white knight crusader has nothing to do with kink shaming.

It is not difficult to understand.

A normal person if doesn't like something move on something else.

A filthy snowflake or white knight take actions in order to censor what the filthy creature doesn't like.

#LearnTheDifference!!

Oh I'm sorry, had I known your grasp of the english language was tenuous at best, I wouldn't have tried to point out the irony in your post with sarcasm.

Maybe this is easier to understand : How can you call out other people for voicing what they like in a game on this forum and then do the exact same thing? To put in your words : If you are a normal person who moves on when he doesn't like something, why are you still here complaining there is no forced sex in this game?

Alea iacta est indeed.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Oh I'm sorry, had I known your grasp of the english language was tenuous at best, I wouldn't have tried to point out the irony in your post with sarcasm.

Maybe this is easier to understand : How can you call out other people for voicing what they like in a game on this forum and then do the exact same thing? To put in your words : If you are a normal person who moves on when he doesn't like something, why are you still here complaining there is no forced sex in this game?

Alea iacta est indeed.
You just made up the whole thing just because you felt being called out.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes