4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Village Slut Transformation Episode 6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

The Start button on the main menu is a little hard to see but the alternative would be to make the text very small so this is the lesser evil.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Enjoyed this update as well. I try to play her as innocently (if that be a word) as possible. So I like it that she's still rather sheltered yet also is tempted by the way her body is reacting to different situations. And that even though she might give in a time or two, she is a bit conflicted the whole time. So I enjoyed it.

Still think Susan is teaching Bobby how to keep harassing Lily and possibly breaking down her resistance. Or maybe Susan herself has designs on keeping Lily all to herself. And I wonder if it's the house that is casting some sort of spell on Lily. Making her more compliant without her knowing it. Or possibly something in the alcohol there? Seems like even when she takes small drinks it maybe makes her more horny without her immediate knowledge. Something in that environment seems to be slowly changing her. Makes sense that Naomi is more rebellious since she is spending more time away from that town.

Nice update once again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes