4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
the game is as far from the title as you can imagine.
Oh, with this I am not so sure. She is getting more lude or at least more tolerant. Yeah, now she is not really slutty or in the direction. But I would not say it that harsh. It is well within the possibilities that it will come to this end without an extreme story twist.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This game tries to have a story, but also lures in funding with this title, the game is as far from the title as you can imagine. They might claim the usual "slow burn" nonsense, but I'd say that too if I was making a monthly income from developing it, I am assuming its on the usual platforms for this? Not a lot happens, the MC is far from the best looking in a game either, its dull and bland. Just my pointless useless opinion though. Hopefully it gears up some.
This is a title you come back and revisit in a year or two in my opinion. I'll bet dollars to donuts this time next year she has only Maybe, Possibly, Accidentally gets a cock in her mouth. NOT giving a blowjob mind you, but some cock and bull scenario where someone in town tricks her into it for a few seconds and they give her a surprised Pikachu face. Then the following year someone will rub there cock on her nether regions with no penetration, and then in year 3 Maybe just Maybe this VN will live up to it's title. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath with this title.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is a title you come back and revisit in a year or two in my opinion. I'll bet dollars to donuts this time next year she has only Maybe, Possibly, Accidentally gets a cock in her mouth. NOT giving a blowjob mind you, but some cock and bull scenario where someone in town tricks her into it for a few seconds and they give her a surprised Pikachu face. Then the following year someone will rub there cock on her nether regions with no penetration, and then in year 3 Maybe just Maybe this VN will live up to it's title. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath with this title.
im actually hoping you are right. I like the slowness of this one.

Reactions: TimoF965 and swiver

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm sure your favorite VN is AWAM... Am I right? :unsure:
never played it, I just don't like things to be rushed because it's a "AVN" and with how thing been going so far it would feel very forced and rushed to me if any real action happens in the next update. Unless she is basically corcered , blackmailed or raped to do it for one reason or another. Even then id wager would make future updates feel forced to me since she did already something so she would start to act more slutty out of nowhere instead of a slow progression of it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
never played it, I just don't like things to be rushed because it's a "AVN" and with how thing been going so far it would feel very forced and rushed to me if any real action happens in the next update. Unless she is basically corcered , blackmailed or raped to do it for one reason or another. Even then id wager would make future updates feel forced to me since she did already something so she would start to act more slutty out of nowhere instead of a slow progression of it.
Then my friend you will absolutely adore AWAM (A Wife and Mother), I think it's up to 6 years of slow the thread is almost 7500 pages of discussion strong. I'm hoping this game does not turn into that.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
No donuts for you :LOL:
I feel cheated ;) .

I'm sure your favorite VN is AWAM
I just don't like things to be rushed
I understand you both. I would love a very slow burn game like A Wife and Mother, but developed completely in a year or less. Ideally, I woud like to fall into a coma and wake up in 10 years with the AWAM-finale just around the corner ;) .

But jokes aside, it is really much better to play the games in one go. If an update takes more than a week (most of them do ;) ) , then I have already forgotten some details. If it takes more than a month, I can hardly remember any details or the former plot. To be honest, I constantly mix up the plot of A Wife and Mother, A Perfect Marriage, A Live Worth Living, Thot on Trial, The East Block and all this "couple has marriage problems and faces an external acteur that tries to fuck the wife" :D .
When I played them for a while or looked at the pictures here, I can quite quickly differentiate them, but without help. I am lost :D .

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I feel cheated ;) .

I understand you both. I would love a very slow burn game like A Wife and Mother, but developed completely in a year or less. Ideally, I woud like to fall into a coma and wake up in 10 years with the AWAM-finale just around the corner ;) .

But jokes aside, it is really much better to play the games in one go. If an update takes more than a week (most of them do ;) ) , then I have already forgotten some details. If it takes more than a month, I can hardly remember any details or the former plot. To be honest, I constantly mix up the plot of A Wife and Mother, A Perfect Marriage, A Live Worth Living, Thot on Trial, The East Block and all this "couple has marriage problems and faces an external acteur that tries to fuck the wife" :D .
When I played them for a while or looked at the pictures here, I can quite quickly differentiate them, but without help. I am lost :D .
I prefer a completed game also. It cuts down on all the whining people tend to do when the story doesn't go the way they want it to go. A Village slut transformation, I'm still waiting on to see if this is going to be a super slow burn or not, I like a medium to slow burn game if it is paced well and the story is great.

I hate it when people whine here on F95 and the dev see's it and takes it to heart an modifies the story to suit the vocal whiners. I can see them listening to people who support them as a paid subscriber that makes request on the paid platform. The sad truth is most people whining aren't ever going to pay the developer a dime. I support a number of these titles and whenever I see some stupid comment on here that I hate I tell the dev on the paid platform, not to follow the bad FREE advice people love to spout.

This VN is interesting and if it starts to go somewhere I will support it, but as of right now with no idea where the story is going and this massive slow burn... Hopefully the slow burn people have there wallets open.

Reactions: GreenOwl

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
This VN is interesting and if it starts to go somewhere I will support it, but as of right now with no idea where the story is going and this massive slow burn... Hopefully the slow burn people have there wallets
I understand you. I am "lost" as well... not knowing where the game is going. I hope it can deliver soon and get really good. I also see the possibillity that there is no bigger plan behind the scenes, the creator is going on sight and all the strings fall loose to the ground or twist like spaghettis.

The slow burn though is none of my concern, It would even ok if it went slower :D .

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I understand you. I am "lost" as well... not knowing where the game is going. I hope it can deliver soon and get really good. I also see the possibillity that there is no bigger plan behind the scenes, the creator is going on sight and all the strings fall loose to the ground or twist like spaghettis.

The slow burn though is none of my concern, It would even ok if it went slower :D .
yeah honestly plot wise I do feel it's a bit random or no idea where it's going , but that's also cause it's a work in progress. But I dont play this for the plot anyways I am playing for the slow burn I find that quite enjoyable. Yeah im with you there Id be okay if it went slower like that Handjob at the end of the last update seemed like it came out of no where to me and a bit fast. Especially cause it seemed Lilly had no problem showing a bit of backbone towards him ( forgot his name lol)

IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
maaan MC looks cute. but where did i also see her(model)? like, can anyone give examples of games with this girl?

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
This game is so promising. I liked the twist with the son in the basement.
Please keep him dirty and smelly as it adds to the overall sexiness.

A couple of things that don't add up and distract me from the story are:
1. the fact that his clothes are clean. I think they should be dirty as he is doesn't care about cleaning and constantly pees on himself.
2. his talking seems logical and coherent with no stuttering when it it clear that he has some king of mental problem. Maybe autistic?

Reactions: TimoF965

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
It's some random village, yet I feel it resorts to standard tropes. I mean, the main story advances through alchohol, right? At least that's what I remember. She drunk something and became a bit more passive to their advances?

But the reason I say it's some random village, is because it lets you invent anything.

For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just some random thing I just thought of, and completely unrealistic, and yet I truly believe it would work miles better than just saying "alchohol did it".

Anyway, just my 2c

Choli123

Feb 1, 2023
It's some random village, yet I feel it resorts to standard tropes. I mean, the main story advances through alchohol, right? At least that's what I remember. She drunk something and became a bit more passive to their advances?

But the reason I say it's some random village, is because it lets you invent anything.

For example,

This is just some random thing I just thought of, and completely unrealistic, and yet I truly believe it would work miles better than just saying "alchohol did it".

Anyway, just my 2c

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes